CHRISTMAS ELF HAT CONTEST!!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives CHRISTMAS ELF HAT CONTEST!!!!!

This topic contains 28 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  WebkinzWonderWebkinz 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

CHRISTMAS TIME IS ALMOST HERE!!! SO I DECIDED TO DO AN ELF HAT GIVEAWAY CONTEST JUST CUZ I HAVE LIKE……6 OF THEM LOL. SO THIS IS HOW TO ENTER: TELL ME YOUR USERNAME SO I CAN ADD YOU AND THE NAME OF YOUR PET. I ONLY GIVE YOU IT BY TRADE SO YOU AND I MUST PLAN A TIME TO BE AT THE CLUBHOUSE. SO HERE IS AN EXAMPLE: MY USERNAME IS MAGICMANGO1 AND MY PET’S NAME IS HEYITSPATCHY. (THAT REALLY IS MY USERNAME SO YOU CAN SEND A REQUEST TO THAT AND THATS ALSO MY PETS NAME AS WELL) GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

hmopuppystar

OMG HI!!!!!!!! i am like so excited right now, ive been wanting the elf hat for like ever!!!! okay well anyways my username is hmopuppystar and my pet is a lilkinz horse whose name is Bella :). Im at the club house almost all day on saturday and sunday. You seem really nice espicially when your giving elf hats away just in time for christmas! :D Well thats about it GOOD LUCK EVERYONE and MERRY CHRISTMAS :D

Hey! I’m JesusismyLord and my pet is a signature zebra named Hazel. We’ve met before, and we’re friends. I actually just saw you today in the trade room, but I was some other pet like my giraffe or something. I’m on kinzchat plus. I can be on any time except when I’m in school: Mon-Fri until 2:00 or 3:00, church: Sat @ 5:30-7:00 and in bed Sun-Thurs @ 10:00 and Fri-Sat @ 10:30 or 11:00 and while i’m eating which is always different times. (also on Thursday, I’m going on a field trip so, my schedule might be different that day) (and sometimes on Thursdays, I don’t get on at all)

Deercm

Hehehe I see you in the clubhouse. ^^ My username is deercm. :3 I’ll probably be using the B&W Cat called Espeon. I think I will have on my cat hat. o: Thankyouverymuch. ^-^

jangel1234

my username is jangel1234 and my pet is a yellow lab named Baleigh :D

opal

I’m pipinka11 with my new pet Enchantment the Mystical Mouse. I LOVE christmas, its like the best time of the year! I can make snowmen and drink hot cocoa, but best of I get to say hi to all my friends and give gifts in Webkinz World! I personally don’t care if I dont win the contest, cuz its not about getting, its about giving! Anywhoo I think its great of you to give a free elf hat away! :D If you wanna meet me I’m in Webkinz almost all day on Saturdays and Sundays!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.