CHRISTMAS ELF HAT CONTEST!!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives CHRISTMAS ELF HAT CONTEST!!!!!

This topic contains 28 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  WebkinzWonderWebkinz 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

CHRISTMAS TIME IS ALMOST HERE!!! SO I DECIDED TO DO AN ELF HAT GIVEAWAY CONTEST JUST CUZ I HAVE LIKE……6 OF THEM LOL. SO THIS IS HOW TO ENTER: TELL ME YOUR USERNAME SO I CAN ADD YOU AND THE NAME OF YOUR PET. I ONLY GIVE YOU IT BY TRADE SO YOU AND I MUST PLAN A TIME TO BE AT THE CLUBHOUSE. SO HERE IS AN EXAMPLE: MY USERNAME IS MAGICMANGO1 AND MY PET’S NAME IS HEYITSPATCHY. (THAT REALLY IS MY USERNAME SO YOU CAN SEND A REQUEST TO THAT AND THATS ALSO MY PETS NAME AS WELL) GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

hi my user is Katie7dog. I will use my chow chow chelsie. im usually always in the kinzchat plus

PuppyLover14

HI! my username is NotxOfxThisxWorld and I have a frog named Micah and a free dog named Mariah. thanks so much you’re awesome!

kitkat3133

Hi, my username is kitkat3133, all lowercase and no spaces. My pets name is Husky (lol, try to guess what animal it is). LMK

Atomton

Hi, I would love an elf hat! I don’t really like the trading room. It always gets stuck for me, so therefore if you don’t mind can you send through KP if I win? My user is frogsandfly. Thanks for the fun contest!-Atom

Thekitty

I would love to enter!!!!!!! My username is diamondpearl7 and my pet is a white terrier named ‘Lacy’. Good luck to everyone and God bless :)

Thekitty

I would love to enter the contest!!!!!!! My user name is diamondpearl7 and I am a white terrier puppy named : Lacy. Thank you, God bless! :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.