CLICK HERE TO TRADE!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives CLICK HERE TO TRADE!

This topic contains 290 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  bepoodlepal 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

heres my wish list and my trade list.

Trade List

Emotion Jeans
    Plumpys Glasses
    Elf Hat (Super Pickey)
    And I Have Some More.

Wish List

Cat Feet
    Cat Shirt
    Cat Pants
    Army
    Swirl
    Any Sail Clothing Accept The Life Jacket
    Witch Hat
    Scuba Belt
    And I Think I need Some More.

bailey101010

bailey101010 wrote on 2012-08-11 at 01:52 PM

birdseye11 wrote on 2012-08-11 at 01:48 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-08-10 at 08:37 PM

birdseye11 wrote on 2012-08-10 at 05:49 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-08-08 at 09:49 AM

birdseye11 wrote on 2012-08-06 at 09:35 AM
      Hey. Goldstar, I’ll get back to you about your list. I can’t remember all of the stuff. Nuttybuddy, I would like a list of your exclusives and PSI if it’s not too much trouble. Everyone else who wants my lava lamp or signature lion PSI I want a really good offer for those. I’m interested in exclusives, superbeds, and PSI. Thanks everyone.
      -birdseye-

Birdseye
      I am sorry I am posting this so late :( I had forgotten about the post lol. I am still itnerested in your jokey gift box, green lava and I am also interested in your lion psi. Do you still have all 3 of those? If not, let me know which you have left and I will post a list. I have all current and a small amount of retired, I have super bed boxes (so you can pick your own bed) and I have TONS of PSI :D
      NB

I still have all 3 of them.
      -birdseye-

Birdseye
      Hi there :D Well you asked for superbeds, I have several and I can also trade you a super bed box (you can pick whatever bed you want that way), I can do any current exclusive and I have a very small number of duplicates of retired exclusives. PSI off the top of my head, underwater garden, icy ocean bathtub, strawberry bubble bath, pretty poodle vanity, poofy poodle chair, ming vase panda fridge, jellybean tv, timeless treasure tv, Let me know :P Looking forward to hearing back from you :P
      NB

Hey nuttybuddy. I am waiting to see if Goldstar would like to trade for my lava lamp, and to see if bailey101010 would still like to trade for my stage. But I don’t have any other offers for the gift box, so I would be willing to trade that. I like your superbed box but I’m not sure if it’s a fair trade for you. Do I have anything else that you like?
      -birdseye-

ok so which superbed would you like for your stage? lmks bailey101010

I could give you any of these
      Apple pie bed
      moon superbed
      princess and the pea one
      daredevil bed
      bed of roses
      theater stage bed
      music bed
      night light flower bed

bailey101010

birdseye11 wrote on 2012-08-11 at 01:48 PM

Hey. Goldstar, I’ll get back to you about your list. I can’t remember all of the stuff. Nuttybuddy, I would like a list of your exclusives and PSI if it’s not too much trouble. Everyone else who wants my lava lamp or signature lion PSI I want a really good offer for those. I’m interested in exclusives, superbeds, and PSI. Thanks everyone.
      -birdseye-

Birdseye
      I am sorry I am posting this so late :( I had forgotten about the post lol. I am still itnerested in your jokey gift box, green lava and I am also interested in your lion psi. Do you still have all 3 of those? If not, let me know which you have left and I will post a list. I have all current and a small amount of retired, I have super bed boxes (so you can pick your own bed) and I have TONS of PSI :D
      NB

-birdseye-

Birdseye
      Hi there :D Well you asked for superbeds, I have several and I can also trade you a super bed box (you can pick whatever bed you want that way), I can do any current exclusive and I have a very small number of duplicates of retired exclusives. PSI off the top of my head, underwater garden, icy ocean bathtub, strawberry bubble bath, pretty poodle vanity, poofy poodle chair, ming vase panda fridge, jellybean tv, timeless treasure tv, Let me know :P Looking forward to hearing back from you :P
      NB

Hey nuttybuddy. I am waiting to see if Goldstar would like to trade for my lava lamp, and to see if bailey101010 would still like to trade for my stage. But I don’t have any other offers for the gift box, so I would be willing to trade that. I like your superbed box but I’m not sure if it’s a fair trade for you. Do I have anything else that you like?
      -birdseye-

ok so which superbed would you like for your stage? lmks bailey101010

birdseye11

-birdseye-

Birdseye
      NB

-birdseye-

Birdseye
      NB

-birdseye-

bailey101010

birdseye11 wrote on 2012-08-11 at 01:39 PM

Goldstar2 wrote on 2012-08-07 at 01:27 PM

birdseye11 wrote on 2012-08-07 at 12:53 PM
      Goldstar, I really like your handbag bed and your leafy lounger. I just want to wait a little bit so I can see what all everyone else wants to trade for the lamp. Thanks.
      -birdseye-

Sure, take all the time you want. :)

Hey goldstar. I was wondering if you would still like to trade the lava lamp……….. :)
      -birdseye-

Birdseye did you still want to trade the savvana mane stage for the superbeds?

birdseye11

Bailey101010, would you still like to trade for my stage? PLMK
      -birdseye-

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.