Clothing Recipes

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Clothing Recipes

This topic contains 16 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Carriecatlover 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Hey people! I’m here to tell you recipes, and you tell me some recipes, if I don’t know them. So I do need to know some like alpine hat, Toy solider jacket, and others. But I know some! (NOT NEON TUTU THOUGH)

vick100

how about we figure out the neon tutu together?! I’ve scanned some other forums but none know what the neon tutu is! but most are sure the black vest is in it because Plumpy gave a hint that said “Blast from the past” and the description for the vest says the same thing!

bee36

Okkkkk this might be like major cray cray for you but i know wild watermelon shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its emerald polka dot rain boots, ballerina leotard shirt, and summer fun swimsuit top!!!!!!!!!!!!

I already knew it too! twinzes! thats exactly what i have down in my journal!

ok! ill do some trys.. ill tell ya if i find anything!

vick100

toy soldier hat- party hat, funky plaid hat, dude hat
      toy soldier coat- captain dogbeards coat, mad jacket, red sneakers these are the toy soldier recipies I know

vick100

Toy Soldier Coat
      * Captain Dogbeard’s Coat
      * Mod Jacket
      * Red Sneakers
      280 kinz cash your welcome ~vick100~

vick100

Alpine Hat
      * Aviator Hat
      * Bubble Vest
      * Soft Suede Boots
      190 KC ~vick100~

anyone?

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.