collecting rare foods and psfs :)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives collecting rare foods and psfs :)

This topic contains 26 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Girlsrule122345 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

title says it all plmk thx from gracie10294

Gretamg

I have lots of pads just let me know which ones you want and I’ll send them to you we’re already friends

Ok, nothing in specific like I told mozie just throw some psfs in there! Lol ~ Gracie

Gretamg

I meant to say psfs

bob15dj

Sure! I will send you all of my PSFs if you want. It will take a long time though, you can send only one letter a day. I’m bob10d by the way.

nice to meet you :0) you can call me gracie or girls rule ethier one :)

Hey Gracie, I will start sending my PSF over today. It will take me a few days to get all the ones I have to you. ~MORHB

Elizabeh

Hi Gracie, I have all the solved food recipe foods and am willing to trade those and my ten psfs. lmk if you are interested.

Any psfs would work and looking for peppermint seeds anyone I’m willing to give you something back plmk thx! (;

Elizabeh

Gracie, I will friend you, on Webkinz. My user name is noonesfriend.

crissy135

Gracie if you get an extra peppermint seed will you send me one? I did not even know there was a seed like that- thanks so much your friend crissy

sadly no, I don’t have it. I think I never did I was just talking about it :) ( but,if I do see anyone that has one I will TRY to get it ;) )

i have LOTS of psf, ill send you some, any specific kind you need? btw, i’m marisprincess.

oh hi lol nah nothing specifc just throw in some food lol this is to you and elizabeth

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.