come on over and trade with dipper

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives come on over and trade with dipper

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  AliceInWebkinzland 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

123ABC

GravityFallsDipper wrote on 2012-10-21 at 06:08 PM

Hey guys, I have lots of great items and clothes for trade, so just post what you need and I\’ll tell you if I have it. Thanks for coming and trading with dipper – GFD

Hey, Do you have original green elf hat and shoes? And scuba belt? Lmk and Ill post what I have!!

~*ABC~*

mislev

dipper….do u have the scuba belt or mad scientist goggles or safari shirt and shorts or rockerz country clothes
      PLMK
      thanx
      mislev

leopold

HanaJane03 wrote on 2012-10-21 at 10:45 PM

Hey guys, I have lots of great items and clothes for trade, so just post what you need and I\’ll tell you if I have it. Thanks for coming and trading with dipper – GFD

SHUTS?

i have shuts if owner doesnt have

christinekc

HanaJane03 wrote on 2012-10-21 at 10:45 PM

SHUTS?

If dipper doesn’t have shuts, I have em! But I want dipper to respond before I trade.

KC

HanaJane03

SHUTS?

123ABC

Hey, Do you have original green elf hat and shoes? And scuba belt? Lmk and Ill post what I have!!

~*ABC~*

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.