Come Trade With Cruisingal

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Come Trade With Cruisingal

This topic contains 70 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  ladygaudiel 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

cruisingal

Hi everyone! I am looking for new road trip van and year won bear (for a friend). Here is my Trade List: Zodiac water, Zodiac earth, Webkinz beauty dress & tiara, green santa hat, Diving outfit, spins, slips, swan dress, shuts, sunflower bonnet, paint can cap, Dr. quack coat, Ms. birdy blazer, Elephant shirt, shorts, & feet. Victorian dress and hat. Zum cloud car, Rainbow slide, Dignified dreams bed and window, Jam maker’s stove, fridge, and sink. Weather console machine, Lurking lagoon, birdbath spa, detective desk, mellow marsh, fancy fox counter, desert drive-in, sapphire tub, fun to run yarn ball, Rockin recording booth, daring den slide, seaside peliscope, bamboo chute swing, playful pond, wading pool, sleeping dragon bed, caring & sharing Tv, jumbleberry beanbag, Topsy Turvy window, Rare Theater screen, Green lava, Ghost pirate plush, Doug the Dog, Marshmallow seeds, super stunt unicycle, webkinz cares painting, webkinz cares clock.

ladygaudiel

Thanks a lot DF. I actually posted this before i saw your post on my forum so my reply to your message is there. ~Gaudi

dogfish

Hi LadyG, I am afraid to post the seeds now. I lost, I guess, apply, banana and donut seeds. If we can meet in the trading room, just for this one time, I’d feel better, if it’s OK with you. I’ll be on all weekend. Hope this works, but I can’t just keep buying seeds. DF

ladygaudiel

Hi @cruisingal: i’m really interested in the swan dress, Victorian gown and hat deluxe clothing. i have these psi: sugarplum princess dress and shoes, chocolate fountain, fine ribbon bed, wetland bathtub, witch’s brew bath tub, cocoa basket bed. Hope to trade with you. @dogfish: by any chance do you have any banana split seeds? PLMK if theres anything you want in my new trade list that i put up in my forum in exchange. Thanks so much! @bunnyheaven: Hey i haven’t talked to you in a while. do you still have any of the fountains from the past spring celebrations? I have a new trade list put up. Hope to trade with you again! ~Gaudi

dogfish

Hi Lady G. I do have extra seeds. Just need to make sure I sent some to crissy135. Then I can think about what to do with extra seeds I have. I have one farm and don’t need extra seeds. I’ll let you know as soon as I can. DF

bunnyheaven

Hey ladygaudiel! It’s been a while. lol. I still have both fountain/waterfalls. I have been holding onto them because they’re kind of rare and no one has them if you know what I mean. I would just need a good deal. Where is your trading list? PLMK. Hope to trade, bunnyheaven:)

ladygaudiel

Hi thanks for the reply. I have a forum called New Trading List. the list of items i have is on the last page. Hope you find something you like!

cruisingal

Hi Lady, I’ll go take a look at your trade list. Thanks, cruisingal

cruisingal

Hey Chloe, Thanks so much for the van. I sent you the fox counter. I hope you enjoy it!!

dogfish

Hey bff, where there is a will, there is a way. ROFL. If we need to use the tag line, then fine. Thanks and LMK if you need anything, and did you see the new promo? Pizza your pets rides on, I’m seeing how many slices I need now. TTYYL Chloe

bunnyheaven

Hey dogfish. Can you look at read mail and LMK what all I sent back to you from my music room stuff? Thanks, I know that there was a zebra psi but I don’t know what else. PLMK bunnyheaven:)

dogfish

Hi bunny, you sent back the piano and the rockerz drum set. I sent the spree drums, they are retired. Did those work for you? your room just needs more furniture. Did the purple sofa and chair look bad? Maybe the purple table that looks like the brown one you have would look better. I have extra and purple chairs also. It takes me weeks ,sometimes months to get things just right. LMK if you need anything, DF

bunnyheaven

Okay I was wondering what drums those were… I think I’ll try the purple furniture. I might try a different wall paper… GTG TTLY bunnyheaven:)

dogfish

Hi bff, how about a trip to one of my storage accounts, where you can have the “pick your own item” experience? LOL I would like the fox counter, because I don’t have one. Surprise. LOL great list BTW. I also have the van, but I see you are trading with Jane, that’s great, she is nice. LMK and I’ll keep my eyes on the phone. Chloe

dogfish

Bff I’ll send the van over today. Glad I checked back. TTYS Chloe

dogfish

Hi bff, van for fox counter? Is that ok with you? PLMK if you need anything. TTYL Chloe

I’m interested in the sleeping dragon bed, green lava and jam, makers fridge. I have a forum with trade lists called More Trading with MORHB. If you see something let me know. Thanks.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.