Come Trade With Cruisingal

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Come Trade With Cruisingal

This topic contains 70 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  ladygaudiel 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

cruisingal

Hi everyone! I am looking for new road trip van and year won bear (for a friend). Here is my Trade List: Zodiac water, Zodiac earth, Webkinz beauty dress & tiara, green santa hat, Diving outfit, spins, slips, swan dress, shuts, sunflower bonnet, paint can cap, Dr. quack coat, Ms. birdy blazer, Elephant shirt, shorts, & feet. Victorian dress and hat. Zum cloud car, Rainbow slide, Dignified dreams bed and window, Jam maker’s stove, fridge, and sink. Weather console machine, Lurking lagoon, birdbath spa, detective desk, mellow marsh, fancy fox counter, desert drive-in, sapphire tub, fun to run yarn ball, Rockin recording booth, daring den slide, seaside peliscope, bamboo chute swing, playful pond, wading pool, sleeping dragon bed, caring & sharing Tv, jumbleberry beanbag, Topsy Turvy window, Rare Theater screen, Green lava, Ghost pirate plush, Doug the Dog, Marshmallow seeds, super stunt unicycle, webkinz cares painting, webkinz cares clock.

Hi Cruise. I’m still VERY interested in your Sleeping Dragon Bed. With a bff like dogfish, I know you don’t need much, lol. Some things I have for trade are Webkinz W Pond, Acropolis Bed, Violet Persian Rug, Tyrannical Rex Slide, Enchanted Elven Pipe Organ, Rainbow Fountain of WOW, Egyptian Royal Banquet Chair X 2. I also have a wardrobe box that I can get either Wonderful Webkinz Wardrobe, Fantastic Fall Wardrobe, Spectacular Pink Wardrobe, or Magnificent Antique Wardrobe. These are probably my most valuable items. Please let me know if any of these will work as trade for the bed. Thanks

cruisingal

Hey there Momofredheadboys. What is your username? Mine is same as on here. Please friend me and I know we can work a trade. Thanks, Cruisingal

dogfish

Hey mom, I like when people self tour. It works better and you get to stay longer. I was trying to get to my farm, to show you it works now. they took those bad seeds, lol out of the room. I have an extra bed,and I have the gemster already pulled for cruise. If you can’t work out a trade, I can send the items to you both. Cruise, I can get the bear soon, just waiting for new month, new allowance. JLMK I can send tonight, DF

Cruise – FR is sent. I hope to be able to work a trade out here and KP. The trading room is not really my thing. If you prefer the TR, that’s fine, just let me know when and where. DF – That would be great. If we don’t work something out, I will let you know. Thanks for the offer. I have a weakness for dragons and kitties, lol.

Cruise – Did you see something that you would trade for the bed?

cruisingal

You’re the best! Thanks so much BFF. ~cruise~

dogfish

Hi cruise, do you need the HTG kooky scientist walls/floor? LMK ASAP. Also, JANE, LMK if you need this item also. DF

Sorry about the visit DF. I never had visitors before. Am I supposed to stay with you to look around, or can you go look by yourself? Not sure how it works, but I lost you somehow. Hope to do it again soon, if I can get it to work right, lol.

cruisingal

Hey Bff, I don’t really collect that theme but thanks for thinking of me. I’m sure you have another Bff who could probably use them. LOL Thanks, Cruise

dogfish

Hi bff, nope, it turns out not one of my bffs has that theme. (all 3-4 of them) LOL Just wanted to double check, while it’s was still in the estore. I did send some to Jane, she seems very nice and had no walls and floor in her room. TTYL DF

forest85

hey DF as far as I know jane doesn’t have the walls or floor. she has a pretty good kooky science room though.

dogfish

Hey forest already sent. Please see my post on black Torn, DF

Narnian100

Hey Cruisingal I am super intrested in your saphire bathtub,I dont have what you are looking for but could you make a small list of what you might want for it? PLMK xD And Dogfish what is your webkinz main user?? I dont think I have seen you in the trading rooms.. I am a opal pup named SnowBell btw. Hope to seeya soon :D ~Narnian100~

dogfish

Hey Narnian, you seldom see me in the TR, only when I meet a bff. I don’t like to trade, and I am super bad at it. I use the room sometimes to move items, and once in a while “gift” in there. that’s about it. take care, DF

cruisingal

Hey Narnian, I also like Psi. Please lmk if you have some. I’d love to work out a trade. Thanks, Cruisingal

cfskate

hey @crusingal i’m really interested in rainbow slide…what are you looking for? PLMK

Hi Cruisingal, if no one else has expressed interest, I am interested in your Mellow Marsh, Rockin’ Recording Booth, and Fun to Run Yarn Ball. What might you be interested in for these items? LMK, thanks!

cruisingal

Hi, I am looking for the year won bear and amethyst gem car. (I’ll have to add I’m sure). But, if you have a list of Psi, i’d love to take a look. Thanks, cruisingal

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.