Come Trade With Cruisingal

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Come Trade With Cruisingal

This topic contains 70 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  ladygaudiel 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

cruisingal

Hi everyone! I am looking for new road trip van and year won bear (for a friend). Here is my Trade List: Zodiac water, Zodiac earth, Webkinz beauty dress & tiara, green santa hat, Diving outfit, spins, slips, swan dress, shuts, sunflower bonnet, paint can cap, Dr. quack coat, Ms. birdy blazer, Elephant shirt, shorts, & feet. Victorian dress and hat. Zum cloud car, Rainbow slide, Dignified dreams bed and window, Jam maker’s stove, fridge, and sink. Weather console machine, Lurking lagoon, birdbath spa, detective desk, mellow marsh, fancy fox counter, desert drive-in, sapphire tub, fun to run yarn ball, Rockin recording booth, daring den slide, seaside peliscope, bamboo chute swing, playful pond, wading pool, sleeping dragon bed, caring & sharing Tv, jumbleberry beanbag, Topsy Turvy window, Rare Theater screen, Green lava, Ghost pirate plush, Doug the Dog, Marshmallow seeds, super stunt unicycle, webkinz cares painting, webkinz cares clock.

cruisingal

Hi everyone! I am still looking for these items: Year one bear, new camo vehicle, Komrad sofa. If anyone has these items and sees anything from my list above, please let me know. Thanks, Cruisingal

Hi Cruise. Were we going to still work something out for the Sleeping Dragon Bed?

cruisingal

Hi mom, sorry I’m just getting back to you. I like your Trex slide. I can add of course. Please lmk if this will work for you. Thanks, Cruisingal

Are you sure that’s all you want? I will give you more than one of the items I have listed, except the w pond. I just think the bed is worth more than the slide, and I don’t want to make an unfair trade. But, if the slide for the bed is good for you, then I will make that trade.

cruisingal

Hey mom. Yes, that is a fair trade for me. Would you like to meet in trading rooms this afternoon? Please lmk. Thanks, Cruisingal

Ok Cruise. Is it alright if we just use KP? I will send first.

Cruisingal- Okay, here’s my PSI list:
      PSI-
      Three Wishes Genie Lamp
      Curbside Cuisine Fridge
      Fire Hydrant Fridge
      Beautiful Blush Treadmill
      Flop n’ Slop Bathtub
      Cell Phone Sofa
      Magical Meadow Bed
      Cocoa Power Shower
      Witch’s Brew Bathtub
      Wild Flower Spa
      Prehistoric Stove
      Lap It Up Pool
      Ming Vase Panda Fridge
      Frozen Pond
      Blueberry Bumper Car
      Reeds n’ Rushes Sofa
      Pink Spiral Roses
      Pink & White Scratching Post Chair
      Culinary Cat Counter
      Tie Dye Kaleidoscope
      Wilds of the Jungle Sofa
      King of the Jungle Throne
      Queen of the Jungle Throne
      Sig-
      Fortune Teller’s Table
      Frozen Fountain
      Puppy Patrol Command Station
      Estore-
      Golden Lamppost Lounger
      Emerald TV
      Winged Window
      Pizza Party Perch (Hold)
      LMK if anything appeals to you, thanks.

Hey there AliceinWebkinzland, if Cruisingal isn’t interested in it, would you be up for trading your puppy patrol command station for the Golden Honey Waterfall (Signature Black Bear PSI)
        Wild Game Gourmet BBQ (Signature Endangered Bengal Tiger PSI), or Big Bark Clock Tower (Signature Beagle PSI)? PLMK thanks! :) ~AQUA

Hello there Aqua. :) Yes, if Cruisingal isn’t interested and its alright that we negotiate a trade on her forum, I’d be happy to trade the Command Station for the Golden Honey Waterfall if that works for you. Not sure if we’re friends already, but my UN is pookiejosephine. Feel free to add me. :) Thanks!

i would love to trade something for your victourian outfit . I have the arm monkey arm chair [PSI] a few trees from the caring vally. I also have some rare items and lots more PSI some from trading with other people but most from my forty webkinz i have.

Cruisingal, Unfortunately I don’t have the bear or Gemster, but I’d be happy to make a PSI list for you. I won’t be able to do so today, but I just wanted to post and let you know that I didn’t forget about you lol. Thanks!

cruisingal

Hey Alice, that works for me. I’ll be looking out for your PSI list soon. Thanks, Cruisingal

ladygaudiel

Hi @cruisingal. hope you checked out my list and found something you like. if not, i have a new list coming out. hope to trade with you! ~gaudi

cruisingal

Hi Ladygaudiel, I’d like to take a look at your new list. If you want to friend me, my username is the same as here. Hope we can work out a trade. Thanks, Cruisingal

ladygaudiel

I’ll send you a request. It’s on page 6 of my forum called new trade list. hope you check it out! ~Gaudi

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.