Come Trade With Cruisingal

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Come Trade With Cruisingal

This topic contains 70 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  ladygaudiel 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

cruisingal

Hi everyone! I am looking for new road trip van and year won bear (for a friend). Here is my Trade List: Zodiac water, Zodiac earth, Webkinz beauty dress & tiara, green santa hat, Diving outfit, spins, slips, swan dress, shuts, sunflower bonnet, paint can cap, Dr. quack coat, Ms. birdy blazer, Elephant shirt, shorts, & feet. Victorian dress and hat. Zum cloud car, Rainbow slide, Dignified dreams bed and window, Jam maker’s stove, fridge, and sink. Weather console machine, Lurking lagoon, birdbath spa, detective desk, mellow marsh, fancy fox counter, desert drive-in, sapphire tub, fun to run yarn ball, Rockin recording booth, daring den slide, seaside peliscope, bamboo chute swing, playful pond, wading pool, sleeping dragon bed, caring & sharing Tv, jumbleberry beanbag, Topsy Turvy window, Rare Theater screen, Green lava, Ghost pirate plush, Doug the Dog, Marshmallow seeds, super stunt unicycle, webkinz cares painting, webkinz cares clock.

Hey guys I really, really, really like the Hall of Haunts Ride and would love to have it in my halloween yard. Its 8,000 points though and i dont have any :( anyone have some 4 trade ? :) Here is my list and I have way more, these are just some things. If u see anything u like plmk :)
      Clothing
      Watermelon top (the estore one from the mystery bag)
      Purple high cut sneakers
      3d glasses
      torn
      big black boots
      pink baby romper
      green kinz kringle hat and pants
      scare crow costume
      spring celebration shoes
      Glittering evening gown
      Shimmer gold / silver dress
      Rockerz punk leather jacket
      Rockerz punk pants
      Brilliant ball gown (raccoon psi)
      Slips
      Rock and roll jumpsuit top
      Swan princess dress
      snow queen robe
      Turkey hat
      Cloud adventure hat dress and shoes
      3d glasses
      Paint can cap
      Louies mustache
      Movie star white dresses
      Neo gothic dress
      Sleepwalking drink
      Rocker flower power sandals
      And tons more

Furniture
      City street slide
      Winged piano
      Gold safe
      Sandstone spa
      Hot air balloon
      Valentine’s tubby tummies bear
      Plumpy’s engagement bracelet
      Nafaria’s stained glass window
      candy cane seeds
      Marshmallow seeds
      Water tower chair
      Plumpy’s chair and desk
      Trading card bed
      Fairy high consul thrown
      Strawberry jamming juice box

markg97

Hey midnight. I would like the Candy Cane Seeds and Marshmallow Seeds. what do you want for them?

Thanks for trading Cruise. Hope to do it again soon. :)

cruisingal

Hi Mark, Here is a list of items I am looking for: Year one bear plush, Camo Croc Boat PSI

dogfish

Hey, bff, i have the bear, and just need to remember to send it. I’ll send tonight. I will be getting extra croc PSIs that thing is so awesome. I even love it and I’m not a big “car” gal. TTYS Chloe

cruisingal

Hi BFF, You are such a wonderful friend! Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness! I appreciate it so much! ~Cruisingal~

dogfish

Hi bff, hope you you like it. I think it’s one of the best PSIs to come out in the past few months. Enjoy, TTYL Chloe

markg97

Hay Cruisingal, do you have any other gardening seeds up for trade if so what do you want for them?

markg97

Hi cruisingal, I was wondering what do you want for the Shuts, Marshmallow Seeds and the Super Stunt Unicycle.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.