Cool clothes for trade here!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Cool clothes for trade here!!!!

This topic contains 41 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  mimi01 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

guest112232

kittensrule wrote on 2012-07-15 at 10:26 AM

I have the Purple Pop star Dress, diving bell top and flippers, pilgrim top and pants, spins (maybe), pixie dress(maybe), and various kinzstyle. LMK if you want any of these!! Thanks!!

hi i want this stuff it might not be all clothes but plz tell me if you have it WANT corn husk doll gemster koala pjs poisioned apple tree swing my username is Cady623

yingx

Hey I have the twilight ball gown. What kinzstyle do you have to offer?

mimi01

do you have twilight dress? its pink and purple with stars and a head of a hamster on the belt
      i offer kinzstyle shop clothes ( te shop was retired ).
      tell me know

snowy527

guest112232 wrote on 2012-07-15 at 12:30 PM

I have the Purple Pop star Dress, diving bell top and flippers, pilgrim top and pants, spins (maybe), pixie dress(maybe), and various kinzstyle. LMK if you want any of these!! Thanks!!

hi i want this stuff it might not be all clothes but plz tell me if you have it WANT corn husk doll gemster koala pjs poisioned apple tree swing my username is Cady623

Unless you have estore points, you can’t get the tree swing because it’s estore and you can’t get estore unless it’s a pet PSI from the estore. I am trying to be helpful and let you know that’s the only way you can get it.

6bhi

Hey i need spins. What do you want for them?

guest112232

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.