Cool clothes for trade here!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Cool clothes for trade here!!!!

This topic contains 41 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  mimi01 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

guest112232

kittensrule wrote on 2012-07-15 at 10:26 AM

I have the Purple Pop star Dress, diving bell top and flippers, pilgrim top and pants, spins (maybe), pixie dress(maybe), and various kinzstyle. LMK if you want any of these!! Thanks!!

hi i want this stuff it might not be all clothes but plz tell me if you have it WANT corn husk doll gemster koala pjs poisioned apple tree swing my username is Cady623

kittensrule

LadyOfTheHouse wrote on 2012-07-15 at 04:36 PM

kittensrule: Was it you who had the forum about the wacky hot air balloon for trade. If so, I talked to you about trading for a couple of your items and posted a list of things I’ve got for trade. If you’re the right person, would you let me know if there’s anything you are interested in for the items I asked about? It’s okay if not, but I would appreciate a response just so I know if there’s anything I need to keep on hold for you. Thanks!

yes it was! I will get over there right now. sry for the delay!! :(

loue~ Hmm i will have to think about that! I REALLY need shuts but im guessing thats probably too much to ask! LMK

KR

loue354

I have the Purple Pop star Dress, diving bell top and flippers, pilgrim top and pants, spins (maybe), pixie dress(maybe), and various kinzstyle. LMK if you want any of these!! Thanks!!

HEY THERE KITTENSRULE…IS THE PURPLE POP STAR DRESS THE DELUXE ONE…IF IT IS I WOULD LOVE TO TRADE MY SWAN DRESS FOR IT OR PIXIE DRESS FOR IT…PLEASE LET ME KNOW..THANKS LOUE354

kittensrule: Was it you who had the forum about the wacky hot air balloon for trade. If so, I talked to you about trading for a couple of your items and posted a list of things I’ve got for trade. If you’re the right person, would you let me know if there’s anything you are interested in for the items I asked about? It’s okay if not, but I would appreciate a response just so I know if there’s anything I need to keep on hold for you. Thanks!

kittensrule

GravityFallsDipper wrote on 2012-07-15 at 01:20 PM

I have diving bell flippers too!

i know this is a bad offer but the thing i need most is priceless clothes and estore psi. i do realize that i WOULD have to add if we decided on something :) Thx!

KR

I have diving bell flippers too!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.