Cool clothes for trade here!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Cool clothes for trade here!!!!

This topic contains 41 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  mimi01 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

guest112232

kittensrule wrote on 2012-07-15 at 10:26 AM

I have the Purple Pop star Dress, diving bell top and flippers, pilgrim top and pants, spins (maybe), pixie dress(maybe), and various kinzstyle. LMK if you want any of these!! Thanks!!

hi i want this stuff it might not be all clothes but plz tell me if you have it WANT corn husk doll gemster koala pjs poisioned apple tree swing my username is Cady623

horsyfuzzy wrote on 2012-07-20 at 08:41 PM

anyone have priceless they will trade for click to win turqoise sweater and shoes or priceless googly eyes???? or retired halloween zombie costume or candy corn dress or mowhawk wig or popadore wig or retired trading card series shoes or rare loader lounger or some rare mid evil wall paper???????????????????????????????
      i know i dont have much good my bro who doesnt know webkinz values traded it all away for pet specific foods and pj collie specials!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! which i am extremely upset about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ive been on since ’05 and now my wings my gold dress my bunny slippers my shuts my bunny ears of ’05 my year one trophy my wacky jeans ALL GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
      anyone willing to give me a break??????

That’s horrible! I have an extra Bunny Slippers I could send you! What’s your username so I could a pair? :)

guest112232

loue354 wrote on 2012-07-15 at 04:40 PM

I have the Purple Pop star Dress, diving bell top and flippers, pilgrim top and pants, spins (maybe), pixie dress(maybe), and various kinzstyle. LMK if you want any of these!! Thanks!!

HEY THERE KITTENSRULE…IS THE PURPLE POP STAR DRESS THE DELUXE ONE…IF IT IS I WOULD LOVE TO TRADE MY SWAN DRESS FOR IT OR PIXIE DRESS FOR IT…PLEASE LET ME KNOW..THANKS LOUE354

You have a swan dress!!!!!! I have looking for that forever can I trade you for it my username is Cady623

kittensrule

horsyfuzzy wrote on 2012-07-20 at 08:41 PM

anyone have priceless they will trade for click to win turqoise sweater and shoes or priceless googly eyes???? or retired halloween zombie costume or candy corn dress or mowhawk wig or popadore wig or retired trading card series shoes or rare loader lounger or some rare mid evil wall paper???????????????????????????????
      i know i dont have much good my bro who doesnt know webkinz values traded it all away for pet specific foods and pj collie specials!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! which i am extremely upset about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ive been on since ’05 and now my wings my gold dress my bunny slippers my shuts my bunny ears of ’05 my year one trophy my wacky jeans ALL GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

oh wow! Im so sorry that happened!!! I wish i could give you something but i dont have extra priceless! I wish you good luck though!! :(

Best wishes,
      KR

horsyfuzzy

kittensrule

PLMK if you need this stuff! I need small priceless!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.