Cool clothes for trade here!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Cool clothes for trade here!!!!

This topic contains 41 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  mimi01 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

guest112232

kittensrule wrote on 2012-07-15 at 10:26 AM

I have the Purple Pop star Dress, diving bell top and flippers, pilgrim top and pants, spins (maybe), pixie dress(maybe), and various kinzstyle. LMK if you want any of these!! Thanks!!

hi i want this stuff it might not be all clothes but plz tell me if you have it WANT corn husk doll gemster koala pjs poisioned apple tree swing my username is Cady623

hey, i would loooooooove to trade for the purple popstar dress and the pixie dress.if i could only pick one I’d pick the pixie dress. just enter raisinsruledido on your kinzphone and lmk what u want.

blossom3141 wrote on 2012-09-01 at 02:26 PM

I have the Purple Pop star Dress, diving bell top and flippers, pilgrim top and pants, spins (maybe), pixie dress(maybe), and various kinzstyle. LMK if you want any of these!! Thanks!!

i am interested in your pixie dress, and do u have sparkles tiara? i have alot of cars if u want and i have cool clothes

i’m interested in your pop star dress what do u want 4 it !? gummy~

blossom3141

i am interested in your pixie dress, and do u have sparkles tiara? i have alot of cars if u want and i have cool clothes

kittensrule

Hey everyone! I also have the Sly Slide, Purse swing thingy, Christmas tree hat and other various clothes….PLMK!! thanks! :]

mimi01

yingx, I can’t remember names of my clothes, but, are REALLY CUTE! and I remember a name: Mrs. Satntakinz costume ( dresses, slippers, hat )

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.