COOL, CUTE, AND FABULOUS FASHION! ~please read~

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives COOL, CUTE, AND FABULOUS FASHION! ~please read~

This topic contains 17 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  girlygirl3211 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

4millie4

If you need a fabulous outfit for your pet you have come to the right place! All you need to do is post your pet type, it’s gender, price range (optional), and any preferences! Also state if you are deluxe or not. Once you have posted i will try and get back to you ASAP! Thanks!

4millie4

ok

Ninjago404

That’s okay! I totally understand, I’m totally gonna try that on when I’m done!

4millie4

ok let me see what i can do… girl: blue t-shirt with blue bow for 35 kinzcash or with tiara for 55 guy- Red t-shirt with red ball cap for 40 kinzcash sry it was kinda hard because of your low price limit

Ninjago404

Hello! I have 2 mazin hamsters that are need of an outfit. One’s a boy and one’s a girl. I am not deluxe, my only preference is that its something they could wear to play outside in, play inside, and sleep. My price range is 50 for each outfit. Please help!

4millie4

HI i would use the Pink punk riot dress, with the dark shades, sparkly pink bow, and the slouch boots (optional.) I am not currently hiring but i will if we get more requests

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.