COOL, CUTE, AND FABULOUS FASHION! ~please read~

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives COOL, CUTE, AND FABULOUS FASHION! ~please read~

This topic contains 17 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  girlygirl3211 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

4millie4

If you need a fabulous outfit for your pet you have come to the right place! All you need to do is post your pet type, it’s gender, price range (optional), and any preferences! Also state if you are deluxe or not. Once you have posted i will try and get back to you ASAP! Thanks!

mina5

Hi! I have a white unicorn. It’s a girl, I have a deluxe membership. I have over a billion kinzcash, so any budget would be fine.

4millie4

For the school uniform- female: you could try the academy dress, with the sparkly pink bow, and the penny loafers for 205$ or the kinzville academy long tee, with the sparkly pink bow, and penny loafers for 155$, for the boy you could use kinzville academy long tee, with the penny loafers, and kinzvill academy cap for 175$. for pajamas the girl could use the purple pajama top, with the fuzzy slippers, and possibly the pink bow which is optional for 85$ with bow and 70$ without. for the male you could use the the polka dot PJ top with the fuzzy slippers for 70$

Ninjago404

Thanks! The outfits looked great!!

Ninjago404

Hello! I’m back for some more outfits. My mazin hamsters look adorable! Thanks so much! But now I need some more outfits for them, I’m making a school. So I’ll need a school uniform. And could you make them some acctual pajamas? Thanks! The budget is like 100-200, and I bet you already know that mazin hamsters do NOT look good in pants. Thanks! Let me know if you need some more information.

4millie4

your welcome! :)

Ninjago404

Thanks so much 4millie4! The outfits were totally awesome!

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.