Coolest New Moneyz Prize

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Coolest New Moneyz Prize

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Misty900 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Atomton

Hi Webkinz World players, I was wondering what is the coolest money prize available. I bought the skunk poster which is pretty cool, and the Jack Russel Heart Collar which you can hang on the wall! I love both these items! However, I don’t know about the rest of the items I didn’t have enough to buy, and since most are e-store they can’t be Kinzposted. If you bought a money prize that you like and recommend others to get please reply! This will help us make better decisions with our hard earned cash!-Atom

Atomton

Hi Mom, I wish I checked well it didn’t really help. At least I got the 3 items! I looked and already have the sandwitch maker so I have only 2-3 prizes I actually want to get. Thanks for telling about the new items!-Atom

My favorite from the new items is the sword in the stone. My boys and I really like the flying chair the best though. It is animated and looks great in a space room. The purple couch is pretty. They are changing the items on Monday, so you better grab the new items soon if you want them. They are estore, so we can’t kinzpost them to others unfortunately. Looking forward to the new items. From the list, I am going to say the cave painting rock will be my next favorite. ~MORHB~

Atomton

Thank you Sweetcupcake, I am fortunate because I was able to pick them up in the past and have held onto them!-Atom

And yes, we must spend our hard-earned GW rewards wisely! :)

Hi Atomton! I’m a big fan of the ganzworld couch. I have two in my pet’s living room, and it’s really nice. :) I also have the pink sweetheart bed which I believe is just a palette swap of the red queen of hearts bed( I have that one too). I don’t know if these GW items are kinzpostable or not, though. Have a sweet day!~SC

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.