Cruisingal's Trading forum

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Cruisingal's Trading forum

This topic contains 105 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  cruisingal 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

cruisingal

<p>Hi, I am looking for some cars: Dodo bird PSI(Homemade helicopter), Cupcake Forklift, Fennec Fox PSI(Sand dune buggy), Solar Car, or other hard to find PSI CARS. Please lmk if you have any of these. thanks, Cruisingal
    </p>

loue354

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-06-25 at 07:12 PM

Hi everyone! I am looking for the Kinzstyle Bunny Pants.
      Things I have to offer…
      Pink Stripe Polo Tee
      Angel Dress
      Warm Up Pants
      Blue Capri Pants
      Lilac Sparkle Party Dress
      Gathered Lime Pants
      Polo Dress
      Pink Popstar Uniform
      LMK if you see anything you’d like for them! :D

HEY THERE DANCINGEGGPLANT….I HAVE THE BUNNY PANTS….WOULD LOVE TO TRADE THEM FOR YOUR LILAC SPARKLE PART DRESS….LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO TRADE…THANKS LOUE354

Hi everyone! I am looking for the Kinzstyle Bunny Pants.

Things I have to offer…
      Pink Stripe Polo Tee
      Angel Dress
      Warm Up Pants
      Blue Capri Pants
      Lilac Sparkle Party Dress
      Gathered Lime Pants
      Polo Dress
      Pink Popstar Uniform

LMK if you see anything you’d like for them! :D

loue354

cruisingal wrote on 2012-06-25 at 12:07 PM

Thanks Loue for the great trade! I really appreciate it! Your friend, Cruisingal

HEY THERE CRUISINGAL…YOUR WELCOME …IF I FIND ANY OF THE OTHER ITEMS ON YOUR LIST I WILL LET YOU KNOW…ALSO IF YOU HAPPEN TO KNOW OF ANYBODY TRADING EITHER THE SIG. ENDANGERED REFRESHING OASIS OR THE SIG. LOG LODGE POOL…..COULD YOU PLEASE LET ME KNOW…THANKS AND I AM GLAD TO HELP A FRIEND….

cruisingal

Thanks Loue for the great trade! I really appreciate it! Your friend, Cruisingal

loue354

cruisingal wrote on 2012-06-24 at 11:29 PM

loue354 wrote on 2012-06-24 at 07:50 PM

loue354 wrote on 2012-06-24 at 02:11 PM

cruisingal wrote on 2012-06-23 at 09:45 PM

loue354 wrote on 2012-06-22 at 12:50 PM

cruisingal wrote on 2012-06-21 at 11:23 PM
      Hi there Loue. Sorry, I don’t have that but i do have the fresh waterfalls if you need it. Please, just lmk. Thanks, Cruisingal

HEY CRUISINGAL…THAT WOULD BE GREAT….WHEN WOULD YOU LIKE TO MEET WITH ME TO TRADE….PLEASE LET ME KNOW…THANKS LOUE354…WE ARE ALREADY FRIENDS AND THANKS FOR HELPING ME WITH MY CHALLENGES….DO YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE THE PIXIE DRESS BY ANY CHANCE….

Hi Loue. I’m back on now, so would you like to trade today? Please lmk. Thanks. Just to make sure I’m correct on the trade: You’re trading the car and I’m trading the waterfalls right?

HEY THERE CRUISINGAL….SORRY I WAS NOT ABLE TO GET ON COMPUTER UNTIL TODAY….CAN YOU POSSIBLY MEET ME TONIGHT AROUND 5PM KINZTIME KINZCHAT PLUS GREEN TRADING ROOM 2….ALSO DO YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE THE NEW DELUXE PIXIE DRESS BY CHANCE…..IF 5PM KINZTIME ON SUNDAY IS NOT GOOD JUST LET ME KNOW WHAT TIME AFTER THAT IS GOOD FOR YOU…THANKS LOUE354

HEY THERE CRUISINGAL…CAN YOU LET ME KNOW A TIME ON MONDAY SO THAT WE CAN MEET TO TRADE….THANKS LOUE354

Hey Loue. Sorry i wasn’t on earlier to trade. I can trade on Monday at 12:00 kinz time. Will this work for you? Please lmk. thanks, Cruisingal

HEY THERE CRUISINGAL…YES THAT SOUNDS GREAT TO ME…12PM KINZTIME…HOW ABOUT GREEN KINZCHAT PLUS TRADING ROOM 2….SEE YOU THERE….

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.