Cruisingal's Trading forum

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Cruisingal's Trading forum

This topic contains 105 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  cruisingal 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

cruisingal

<p>Hi, I am looking for some cars: Dodo bird PSI(Homemade helicopter), Cupcake Forklift, Fennec Fox PSI(Sand dune buggy), Solar Car, or other hard to find PSI CARS. Please lmk if you have any of these. thanks, Cruisingal
    </p>

Tutankhamun

Sorry, i realize i forgot to specify. I will be a panda named little boo and will be wearing a rainbow dress and tiara

Tutankhamun

Hey guys, Tutankhamun here. Plz let me know if anyone has a Bed of the Pharaohs to trade. I will be in trading room yellow from 2 to 3 and i will trade a beauty pageant super bed for it. Thanks again guys!

adama123

Aw its a blue rhino with a gray truck. Oh well I already had the bed lol. Its just so tasty I need another!

cruisingal

adama123 wrote on 2012-06-13 at 12:52 PM

I like your cinnomon bun bed. Would you do it for that? If not I also liked your fluffingtons armchair and your ribbon cave window but i wanted feret to have it :)

H adama. Is it the grey Rhino car PSI that comes with the Blue rhino? If so, I have that one. But, if it is a blue car I don’t think I’ve ever seen that one, so it must be pretty rare. I can trade the cinnamon bun bed for it or if you want the window so you can give it to Ferret friend well that is great too. Please lmk. thanks, Cruisingal

adama123

I like your cinnomon bun bed. Would you do it for that? If not I also liked your fluffingtons armchair and your ribbon cave window but i wanted feret to have it :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.