Cruisingal’s WishList/Trade List

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Cruisingal’s WishList/Trade List

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  cruisingal 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

cruisingal

Hi, I’m looking for a few items. If anyone has these please lmk. Thanks! WISHLIST: Alexandrite Gemster, Webkinz Socks (white or black), 1 more webkinz cares flowers, 1 more webkinz cares dining set. I will list my haves list very soon! I appreciate it. Thanks, Cruisingal

I’m really interested in your green lava. I am also interested in the cinnamon chocolate fridge. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks! ~MORHB~

cruisingal

Hi mom. I was able to buy the big Persian Iwan rest bed from curio the other day, but I still need the small carpet one. Would you trade it for the fridge? Please lmk. Thanks, Cruisingal

Sorry it took so long getting back to you. Things have been a bit crazy with the boys going back to school, last minute get togethers, mini vacations and such. I will send the bed over for the fridge. Thanks ~mom~

cruisingal

My trade list part 2: Flower patch pond, Rocking recording booth, Bamboo chute swing, Playful pond, Mellow Marsh, Geographic globe, Plumpy desk & chair, Shooting star ship, Flower power bed, Magical webkinz wardrobe, Circle of friends topiary, Trading card dining table, Ms. Cowoline reading chair, Cursed cradle, Hamster garden topiary, Longneck Tv, Mining Cart, Bably Blue Bumper car, Golden hippo fridge, wrinkled paper lanterns, Terra cotta chair, Cherry blossom bird loveseat, Theater screen, Webkinz red dragster, Green lava, Sheldon surfboard, Topsy Turvey window, Super stunt unicycle, Tiger stripe convertible, Rotating festive tree, Yeti mountain window, Enchanted Elven Pipe organ.

dogfish

Hi cruise, friendly says the wonderland bed looks great with the cares stuff. I bought a ton today and will send one for you to try. How did that window look? LMK if that bed works, if not I’ll keep looking. Check out the floating cloud haven bed, and tell me your thoughts. TTYL bff, Chloe

cruisingal

Thanks for the great ideas Bff! You’re a big help!! ~Cruisingal~

cruisingal

My Trade List Part 1: Sunflower Bonnet, Paint Can Cap, Purple Wizard robe, Holiday night dress, Holiday night coat, Dr. Quack coat, Rockin reindeer sweater, Blue polarberry pants, Ms. birdy blazer, Forest archer dress, Spring chick dress, gift box shoes, Wild west dress, Webkinz gown, Webkinz Blazer & trousers, Baseball uniform, Charmed mushroom hat, Charmed fairy top & leggings, Charmed hat and shoes, Fluffington vest, 3-D glasses, Swan dress, Fiery flamenco dress, Chocolate factory machine, Weather console Machine, Zum cloud car, Dignified dreams bed, Bejeweld coffee table, Fortune telling pig, Jam Maker’s stove/sink/fridge, Rockerz Limo, Frozen fun slide, Reggae DJ booth, Birdbath spa, Cinnamon chocolate fridge, 2010 & 2011 touring van, Fun to run yarn ball, Garden windmill spinner, Spot of Tea slide

Hi cruise. I seen on another topic that you were looking for the persian beds. I responded, but I don’t think you seen it. I have both beds and was wondering if you would trade one or both for the lighthouse we were going to trade before. If you still have it. LMK. ~MORHB~

cruisingal

Hi momofredheadboys! Sorry, but I no longer have the lighthouse. Is ther anything else you’re looking for? I’m going to put my trade list up soon. I’ve just been super busy lately. Hope we can work out a trade. Thanks, Cruisingal

I will hold the beds for you until you get your trade list up. ~MORHB~

iluvhorsez

Sure, Just feel free to list your list, and I will surely take a look at it, and find a way for us to gladly trade. Until then, have a good weekend!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.