Cute and fun outfits for all!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Cute and fun outfits for all!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  abislu1 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

abislu1

Hey hey everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So anybody out there need a,well cute and fun outfit? Then you’ve come to the right place!!! All I need to know is: your kind of style ( like tom boy or girly girl) , your favorite colors,your budget,what pet u need it for,whether ur pet is a boy or girl and the occasion! (if u have one) And remember,everybody is welcome to come!

Thanks abislu1!!!! Love the outfit choice! I’ll get the outfit! :D

chillylily

Hey abislu1, thanks but could it be a little brighter without green? Sorry. I really don’t like the jacket and kilt and most shoes look AWFUL on my pinto. Sorry again.

abislu1

Sorry for the delay! Ok PinkKatzLuv4Ever : I would try the wildflower swimsuit top,powder blue skirt and the knitted flower headband. Chillylilly: Use the cute crop jacket,blue and green kilt,floppy sun hat and ruby slippers. If you need a redo just tell me! :D

chillylily

Hi abislu1!!! I’m girly but with a hint of tomboy. My favorite color is dark green but I don’t want the outfit to be dark, I want it to be bright. My budget is 1000 kc. My pet is a girl pinto. I want it to be fancy. Thanks!!!!!!!!

I have a white poodle and its a girl. My budget is unlimited!!!! Any color will work. My style is cute and artsy!!!! :)

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.