Cute Outfit Ideas!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Cute Outfit Ideas!

This topic contains 24 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  ImaBeauty2 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

tootsieboo

I can create a super cute outfit for your Webkinz. Just tell me what type they are, what colors you want, and what style.

i hve a yellow dog who is a male. im looking for something casual. thanks :)

ImaBeauty2

dear colewillams4, try boys plaid shirt, baggy jeans, and the black and white shoes for a total of 197 kinzkash. if you’re deluxe, maroon hoodie, cool baggy blue jeans, and the red skate shoes for a total of 299 kinzkash. please reply if you dont like the outfit.

bgos

You should try dark shades, blue flannel shirt, blue jeans, trendy sneakers & sheriffs belt. Total cost is 535 kc$.

piggy2000

I really like that its so chic thank a bunch! I’v asked everybody but u r the only one to come up with something I like! Thanks

ImaBeauty2

glad i could help!!!!! have fun with kerry!!!!!!!! <3

ImaBeauty2

dear piggy2000, i have a koala too and i understand what you mean. try ruffle sequin sandals, good as gold headband and the moonberry dress. you can make the dress by putting the purple pj top, the purple plad hat and the smocked sundress into the clothing machine in the kinzstyle outlet. hope this helps!!

piggy2000

umm i was kinda hoping for a faster response but, if it means she gets a better outfit by all means keep on keeping on

piggy2000

hi, she is a koala named kerry i was hoping for something causual she could wear its really hard to find something girly for her! i really hope you can help! ~piggy2000~

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.