Cute Outfit Ideas!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Cute Outfit Ideas!

This topic contains 24 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  ImaBeauty2 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

tootsieboo

I can create a super cute outfit for your Webkinz. Just tell me what type they are, what colors you want, and what style.

piggy2000

hey its me again piggy 2000 i need help again please! i have a white terrier that needs help too! shes easy to dress im sure i just have trouble finding a very cute and girly look for her because she has that permanent bow! causal please! thanks again for the help with kerry i just love that outfit so i thought i would ask for more help thanks piggy 2000

ImaBeauty2

dear piggy2000, i have a white terrior 2! try pink newsboy cap (that will cover the bow), green stiped polo shirt, ruffled skirt, and neon flipflops. please reply if you dont like it. I have a forum called *awsome outfits* and you can reply to me there, too, if you want. thank you again!<3

ImaBeauty2

glad i could help! have fun with kerry!!!!!!!

ImaBeauty2

glad i could help!!!!

ImaBeauty2

glaad i could help! have fun with Kerry!!!!!! <3

hello hello hello! I have a collie named skye who likes pretty but sort of gangsta outfits, favourite colours are, lighter blues, purples and black. try to keep it under 2000 KC. thank you!

ImaBeauty2

hi theclogger111, try baby blue beane, dark shades, purple and pink striped polo, powder blue skirt, and the trendy snekers for a total of 395 kinzkash.

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.