Cute, sassy, fun, and unique. Missy’s names!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Cute, sassy, fun, and unique. Missy’s names!!

This topic contains 48 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  inki14 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

inki14

Hey everyone! Decided to start my own naming business. I make a lot of the names up myself, so I hope you like unique : ). All I need is the type of pet, and it’s gender. If you want a specific type of name, please also let me know their personality. Looking forward to meeting new customers!! -Missy <3

inki14

Sigh… sorry about that. kitty is my friend’s account. I was showing her the fairy godmother site lol. She wished for the b&w cat costume and got it!!! Yay so excited!!! -Missy

inki14

Wow, I really wish your replies would go through moderation faster so I could help you. Really sorry about the wait. Hope you enjoy your names when you get them!!! -Missy <3

pieme8

Hey Ms. Missy do you have a good name for a Peace Hippo??? If so plz give a me a list of names for it.~dub :) ;) :D :p ;D ;)

sammie52

Are you looking for unusual names? Here are a few: Candie Barr, Chantelle Asole, Sonny Day, and Stan Still, Terry Bull and Lee King, Rita Book, Anita Hug and how about Barb Dwyer?

inki14

Hey Sammie!! I don’t really need assistants right now, but your names are cute. Thanks for stopping by and please visit if you ever need a name. Thank you!!! -Missy <3

inki14

Is it a girl hippo? If so here are some names: Penny, Cirene, Kiki, Amara, Lora, Izi, and Stella. Didn’t give you any of my made-up names since I wasn’t sure how unique you wanted. If you want some more please let me know and i’ll have them ready as soon as possible. Thanks!! -Missy <3

nightlock

I like Lora and Kiki. thank you for giving me these name ideas!!! I love them!

nightlock

Btw Missy can I use those names that I said I liked???

inki14

Certainly fine with me!! As long as pieme8 is okay with it(she may want first choice). Thanks and come again!! -Missy

foxstar2000

I need a name for a boy signature siberian husky!! love huskies just dont know many names!

inki14

Okay here are some for the husky: Cody, Samson, Marvel, Carson, Atticus, Bryce, Jake, Mason, Sterling, Rory, Al(or Alaska). Tell me what you choose or if you want some more. Wasn’t sure how unique you wanted, so I chose these. If you want more choices or don’t like any please let me know and I will give you some more. I gave you person and pet names since I didn’t know which you wanted. Thanks for coming!!! -Missy <3

foxstar2000

omg i love the name samson! i also like marvel and al. i will probably name himsomson but i was giving consideration to the name shasta or eclipse. do you like those names??

inki14

Aww, that’s so cute!! My sister has a husky named Shasta. Have you seen snow buddies?? I saw someone else was thinking of eclipse for their timber wolf. But yes they’re both great names too!! I think it just depends if you want a person name or dog name lol. I usually give my pets people names, but sometimes the pet name just fits them better : D. Whichever you decide please let me know!! Hope to hear from you again soon!! -Missy <3

foxstar2000

ya i saw the post with the eclips timberwolf, thats were i got the name! And yes, i saw the movie snow buddies and i think its my favourite buddies movie!!! i think im going to name him shasta or eclipse. Truth be told, i dont acually have a signature husky, but i want one more than anything in thhe world! I really want one but if i get one i didnt know what i would name it, but now i do! Either samson (used to know a husky named samson), shasta or eclipse! thanks missy!

Hey just wanted to wish you luck! :) ~Dapplegreyhorse

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.