Cute, sassy, fun, and unique. Missy’s names!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Cute, sassy, fun, and unique. Missy’s names!!

This topic contains 48 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  inki14 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

inki14

Hey everyone! Decided to start my own naming business. I make a lot of the names up myself, so I hope you like unique : ). All I need is the type of pet, and it’s gender. If you want a specific type of name, please also let me know their personality. Looking forward to meeting new customers!! -Missy <3

SailorMoon

Hi I need a name for an aquamarine gem pup asap she is a girl and I like weird names thanks

inki14

Okay sorry it took so long for your post to show. Hope they’re not too late: Alora, Cerafina, Miralie, Circe(SEAR-see), and Calypso. I usually start out with five, but if you need more just let me know. Also please tell me what you decide : ) Thanks!! -Missy <3

ancharlina

Hi, Missy! I’m looking for names for a female Signature Marble Cat. I’d prefer human-ish names, or the names of common objects? (with a twist is fine, like Glacier–>Glaciara) Thank you! -Anch

inki14

Hey Anch!! So glad you found my forum :) Here are some of my favorites: Ceralie(Saralee), Maybella, Clio, Marielle, and Marlette(Marlie for short). The M’s remind me of ‘marble’. Clio is Egyptian. And Ceralie is my absolue favorite. If you want some more just ask! Have an amazing day!!! -Missy <3

foxstar2000

lol one of the pets i also love, the signature australian shepherd. if i got one what do you think i should name it? it would be a girl and her personality would be sweet, kind, shy but really fun once you get to know her :) what dod you think??

inki14

I love that one too!! Too bad it’s so pricy. How about: Callie, Maybella, Aralyn, Sallie, Ella, or Cassandra(Cassie for short). How did you like the ones for the husky? Need any more? Also hope you like these, if not feel free to come back and I’ll offer up more lol. Enjoy!! -Missy <3

foxstar2000

This just in, I was at a thrift shop, and guess what i found!? Signature australian shepherd!!! i didnt come with the code but i didnt care. So i got it for, wait for it, $3!! thats it, three dollars, no tag!! And guesse what i named it?? Cassie! like you said i named her cassie, even if i cant put her online!!! thanks alot missy, and i really liked the husky names!!

inki14

Oh I’m so happy for you!!! And glad you liked the name : D It seemed perfect for that pet. Thanks for coming and if you ever need more names, feel free to come back!! -Missy <3

dub

Hey Missy! Do you have any cool and cute names for a Peridot Dog? thx!!! <3 dub :)

inki14

Surely! Here they are: Kyla, Kalani, Gwen, Amanda, Lizzie, Exotica, and Brielle. You didn’t tell me what gender it was, so I assumed girl lol. If you need more names or if it is a boy, please let me know and I will come up with some more. Thank you!! -Missy <3

dub

It’s a girl sry I didn’t tell you I just forgot. So anyways I liked Kyla so thx for the help on the names I love your shop!!!

inki14

Aww thank you!! Glad you like Kyla : ) and enjoy your peridot dog!! If you ever need another name, please come back and visit. Thank you for stopping by!!! -Missy <3

What’s the fairy godmother site?

inki14

I would tell you, but I think I saw you posted there so I assume you found it yourself. Hope you enjoy and Becky is very nice!!! If you ever need a name please visit. Thanks!!! -Missy <3

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.