~designergirl101′s School of Lovely Design~

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives ~designergirl101′s School of Lovely Design~

This topic contains 192 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  designergirl101 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Hello and welcome to designergirl101′s School of lovely Design. I have 2 popular design forums and noticed how many want help designing rooms. So I have decided that yes I will still do your rooms but I can also teach you how to design a great room. We will cover issues such as how to decide on a great color scheme and how many colors are too many? We will discover how to mix patterns,work on a budget and the importance of a well balanced room, plus much, much more.!

chillylily

WOW, designergirl101. You sound VERY PROFFESIONAL. And I say that out of respect.

Well thanks you, I must say nobody has ever said that about me before! Maybe this is the first forum were I have. If you ever want to take any classes or courses let me know.

hlhf5

I will do it! call me hlhf5, i will do all courses, I would like a private class and on weekends thank you!

Okay that will be fine hlhf5! So I can figure out the best way to do this do you have kinzchat+ or only kinzchat? We can do it here too. But I was just wondering.

Sign up forum, Nickname: (what you want us to refer to you as) Courses you will be attending: Are there any degrees you hope to earn?: Do you want a Private Class or would you rather attend and do group projects with others?: Would a weekend or weekday class work best for you?: Any thing Else?: Thanks, I hope to see your sign up forum soon!

Doglove

Please call me Doggy, I would like to do all of the classes and I want a private weekend class.

WebkinzStar

you can call me KinzStar i would like to do all courses with a group but only on week ends thx, From WebkinzStar

donadd

I want to be called chic, but im confused what you do?

Aslania101

You can call me Aslania,i want to attend all classes,id like private classes,and weekends or weekdays are fine for me.

angelhair22

nickname: fashion legend courses I will be attending: all of the classes and I want to try to get the designers dream degree class: private class time of class: weekend please anything else: sorry if I am not here when you want to teach classes! I am very, very busy. thnx in advance!

Hi this will be are sign up sheet from now on, we have several classes and units available. Each class and unit can be paired together or separate and each has a different degree. The degrees consist of Color Theory, Budget Savvy, Pattern Certified and Well Balanced. If you think any of these look interesting let me know and I will be more than happy to put you in a class. There are three units in each class but if you want to take a sample class out of each unit before picking your main degree we can work around that. You can also get a Designers Dream Degree which just means you have mastered the whole program. After that we do have some honors courses on how to mix themes (something that has to be done carefully) and a class on how to open your own successful design forum. If you also complete the honors courses then you get a Design Dr. degree. Really the degrees are more for fun but if you let those who will be checking out your room design forum it will just let them know that you are able to design a amazing room. We will have a list of the classes in the units up very quickly but sign up is open today.

At the designergirl101 school of design we will discover different tips and tricks on how to design amazing rooms that everyone will enjoy! We offer courses in color, patterns, balance and designing rooms on a budget. You can sign up any single course or the curriculum. Here are the classes to chose from for color we have, How do I create a color scheme? Tips and tricks on the impact of color! Color Myths! And last but not least How many colors are to many? You can sign up for the color course or just one of the classes. Working with pattern, How different Patterns connect with different styles! How to make a room filled with pattern without it looking busy! And Pattern…… how do I use it….. again you can sign up for one or all of these courses. Balance, Is balance really important? How do I create balance? And the art of well balanced room again this course is no exception you can pick one or all. Designing on a budget, How do I design room a room on a budget? Item Substitutes are they practical and how do I make them? How to make a cost effective room without it looking well……… cost effective. We do also have honors courses to be announced at a later date. Well if you want to take any or all of these classes please let me know and promise at the end you will have better design results.

bgos

I’m a fashion designer, but I suppose maybe I could help!

Well you can sign up for classes. Please use the last page. I have four open spots, as of now.

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.