~designergirl101′s School of Lovely Design~

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives ~designergirl101′s School of Lovely Design~

This topic contains 192 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  designergirl101 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Hello and welcome to designergirl101′s School of lovely Design. I have 2 popular design forums and noticed how many want help designing rooms. So I have decided that yes I will still do your rooms but I can also teach you how to design a great room. We will cover issues such as how to decide on a great color scheme and how many colors are too many? We will discover how to mix patterns,work on a budget and the importance of a well balanced room, plus much, much more.!

queste

Hey, I don’t know if I want to (nor do I know if I have the time) to take the actual classes but I was wondering if you’d be interested in coming over to my Webkinz house sometime and giving me a few suggestions on a few iffy rooms. (I posted one of those rooms on your room design forum earlier today.) Lol if you’d rather me take classes I CAN do that…I just don’t know which one’s I would take. Sometimes I do really well with the rooms and other times…lol. Let me know. ~queste <3

Ya I can do that I am boxcarchild! Cant wait!

queste

Okay I just sent you a request. I’m on most mornings and usually in the evenings too. Let me know when. :-) ~queste <3

HAFpizza

HI i won’t be doing lessons this week and i do have kinzchat plus so i hope we can set something up! :)

OK Pizza! We were off to a great start I will be on maybe not tomorrow I forgot ,but maybe later tonight or maybe the day after? Did you enjoy yourself? I know was having fun! I know you did not seem to enjoy my house all that much, but it’s taste specific and don’t do a whole lot of mixing themes. It is not that I can’t it is just that I prefer not to. I enjoy starting with a base theme and mixing in elements not from the theme! Of course this is my preference but it may not be everybody’s. I design rooms this way and I really enjoy the way the come out! However sometimes my taste does not appeal to everyone and we will better discover are own tastes in this course! Okay and thanks!

Guys could you PLEASE LMK when you want to start!

hlhf5

I have kc+

Okay thanks hlhf5 can you let me know when you want to start! And could you friend me I am boxcarchild!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.