~designergirl101′s School of Lovely Design~

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives ~designergirl101′s School of Lovely Design~

This topic contains 192 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  designergirl101 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Hello and welcome to designergirl101′s School of lovely Design. I have 2 popular design forums and noticed how many want help designing rooms. So I have decided that yes I will still do your rooms but I can also teach you how to design a great room. We will cover issues such as how to decide on a great color scheme and how many colors are too many? We will discover how to mix patterns,work on a budget and the importance of a well balanced room, plus much, much more.!

smsmo

I really want to do class!!!!!!! I’m really want to!!!!!!!!!!! :) :( ;) 8) :D :d <3 LOL look at all the things. I don’t know if they will show up.

Okay, so yes I do too. Are we friends? I am boxcarchild, if not send me a invite, also when we are both on send me a kinzpost and we can go to the classroom.

smsmo

How about Saturday? Sorry I couldn’t get on September 8th!

smsmo

What kind of pink chair did you mean? Oh, and I added a few things you didn’t tell me to use. What fountains can you use indoors?

From the cafe’ theme, they are from, the same theme as the yellow dotted chairs (the bright yellow, with the black, IDK, almost iron\metal looking finish) Okay, so then I would advise the use of the toucan PSI fountain, or the retired exclusive elephant fountain, either of those CAN go indoors and would look great in your room. I understand these may be hardish items to get, so if you don’t feel up to trading for them try asking one of the many webkinz newz godmothers.

smsmo

Thanks, the reason why the room wasn’t finished is because I ran out of KinzCash. So do you think we should get on some time on September 8th? You can see my room. I finished it, and we can also do class. Thanks for the advice!

Op’s I think that posted later than it should of! But lets do a class the next time you see that I am on, PLEASE send me a kinzpost message, letting me know you WANT to do a class.

Okay so, smsmo, It was fun to see your garden room. I think you may need some help with the layout though. But I was not sure if it was done, seeing as there were not any trees. But I do understand that there are lots of different tastes. When would you like to do your fist class. Thsi morning would have worked but I have to go out right now, so what about tomorrow morning if we are both on I will see you in the classroom. Also I noticed the chairs you used at one table were not the chairs I meant for you to use. Sorry, but I thought the chairs in the same pattern as the pink, from the cafe’ theme, only yellow. The other thing was I thought you should mix the chairs, two of the pink and two of the yellow, at each table. I think the tables should use the back part of the room. The Couch two spaces in front, like a floating furniture layout, kinda. So when you get the other items put the coffee table in front of the couch (the coffee table which you will see I said to use in the design. With the bench a space back from that. Then use the beach arm chairs on either side of that. I would also say that a fountain, again would look fabulous, and once you get the tree and flowers, you can really arrange those anyway you want. It’s a garden so really want make it look more natural. Don’t get me wrong though, you did a great job, but I though I would offer my advice!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.