Designs In No Time! Need A Design? Well What Are You Waiting For?! CLICK HERE!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Designs In No Time! Need A Design? Well What Are You Waiting For?! CLICK HERE!

This topic contains 117 replies, has 32 voices, and was last updated by  Tvhead45 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

pandalicious27 wrote on 2012-08-27 at 09:13 PM

Hello! Welcome to my Design Forum! Does your room need a makeover? Or is it looking dull or drab? Or maybe you’ve got some ideas, but don’t know where to start! Well you’ve come to the right place! Just answer these questions… And we’ll get started! 1) What is your total budget? 2) Are there any specific colors you’d like to use? 3) Is this room for a boy, girl, or both? 4) What size is your room? (Backyard, Treetop, Small, Medium, or Large) 5) What type of room are we designing? (Lounge, Party Room, Living Room, Bedroom, ect.) 6) Anything you’d like to add…? That’s it! Happy Designing!

cn i work here

pandalicious27 wrote on 2012-08-27 at 11:26 PM

greenart8 wrote on 2012-08-27 at 10:02 PM

Hello! Welcome to my Design Forum! Does your room need a makeover? Or is it looking dull or drab? Or maybe you’ve got some ideas, but don’t know where to start! Well you’ve come to the right place! Just answer these questions… And we’ll get started! 1) What is your total budget? 2) Are there any specific colors you’d like to use? 3) Is this room for a boy, girl, or both? 4) What size is your room? (Backyard, Treetop, Small, Medium, or Large) 5) What type of room are we designing? (Lounge, Party Room, Living Room, Bedroom, ect.) 6) Anything you’d like to add…? That’s it! Happy Designing!

1. 2000
      2. Neutrals
      3. Tomboy
      4. Large
      5. Calm Bedroom/living room
      6. For a Red wolf named Fresca.

Hello… Where I am it is very late. I will make sure to complete yours and any other design requests tomorrow! Thank yiunfor your buisness! I apologize and… Happy Designing!

hi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i need a room 4 my pets collage ! 1 , doesn’t really matter ! just as long as it’s around 3,000 – 10,000! 2, light pink , hot pink , any neon colors , yellow , white , light green & blue [ any type just as long as its not to dark .] 3, girls and tomboys ! 4, large , 5, girls collage lounge ! 6, plez add some rare items i might have , and any cheer leader room theme decorations , & thats it ! thx! gummy~

greenart8 wrote on 2012-08-27 at 10:02 PM

1. 2000
      2. Neutrals
      3. Tomboy
      4. Large

Hello… Where I am it is very late. I will make sure to complete yours and any other design requests tomorrow! Thank yiunfor your buisness! I apologize and… Happy Designing!

greenart8

1. 2000
      2. Neutrals
      3. Tomboy
      4. Large

Possibly… As silly as this is, I am being kicked off the computer… LOL So I will be back tomorrow!

cn i work here

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.