Designs In No Time! Need A Design? Well What Are You Waiting For?! CLICK HERE!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Designs In No Time! Need A Design? Well What Are You Waiting For?! CLICK HERE!

This topic contains 117 replies, has 32 voices, and was last updated by  Tvhead45 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

pandalicious27 wrote on 2012-08-27 at 09:13 PM

Hello! Welcome to my Design Forum! Does your room need a makeover? Or is it looking dull or drab? Or maybe you’ve got some ideas, but don’t know where to start! Well you’ve come to the right place! Just answer these questions… And we’ll get started! 1) What is your total budget? 2) Are there any specific colors you’d like to use? 3) Is this room for a boy, girl, or both? 4) What size is your room? (Backyard, Treetop, Small, Medium, or Large) 5) What type of room are we designing? (Lounge, Party Room, Living Room, Bedroom, ect.) 6) Anything you’d like to add…? That’s it! Happy Designing!

cn i work here

Hello! Welcome to my Design Forum! Does your room need a makeover? Or is it looking dull or drab? Or maybe you’ve got some ideas, but don’t know where to start! Well you’ve come to the right place! Just answer these questions… And we’ll get started! 1) What is your total budget? 2) Are there any specific colors you’d like to use? 3) Is this room for a boy, girl, or both? 4) What size is your room? (Backyard, Treetop, Small, Medium, or Large) 5) What type of room are we designing? (Lounge, Party Room, Living Room, Bedroom, ect.) 6) Anything you’d like to add…? That’s it! Happy Designing!

Hi, I have a account that has a ton of items so i was interested in a storage room.

Budget: Doesn’t matter
      Colors: Bright, welcoming colors, maybe maple
      Boy/Girl: Doesn’t really matter (kind of both)
      Size: I will buy a large room
      Room: Storage

Mostly just want wallpaper/flooring, tables, storage devices. (Wallpaper/flooring holder, dressers, anything else that holds stuff.

Does anyone need a design done? I’m open for buisness! :)
      • Happy Designing •

pandalicious27 wrote on 2012-08-28 at 05:36 PM

greenart8 wrote on 2012-08-27 at 10:02 PM

1. 2000
      2. Neutrals
      3. Tomboy
      4. Large
      5. Calm Bedroom/living room
      6. For a Red wolf named Fresca.

Alright… Let’s get started! Oh, and if you don’t like the design, you can request a redo if you’d like!
      Okay here’s what you need to purchase:
      Mocha Squares Flooring 125 KC
      Mocha Swirls Wallpaper 175 KC
      White Silk Sofa 900 KC
      2 Mossaic Mirror Sets 600 KC (Total)
      Coffee And Cream Side Table 200 KC
      Sorry if the room seems empty! :( I really tried to not make it look empty with your budget! It’s an amazing budget, but just not for the room size! I tried to stick with your Neutral colors… I’m really sorry! But if you don’t mind going over your budget, replace the Coffe And Cream Side Table, with a Short Mahogany Coffee Table! And purchase a TV of your choice! I apologize a TON! Thank you for your buisness though! :)

Oh! And your total was 2000 KC! Your exact budget! :)

minigummybears wrote on 2012-08-28 at 01:18 PM

pandalicious27 wrote on 2012-08-27 at 11:26 PM

1. 2000
      2. Neutrals
      3. Tomboy
      4. Large

Hello… Where I am it is very late. I will make sure to complete yours and any other design requests tomorrow! Thank yiunfor your buisness! I apologize and… Happy Designing!

hi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i need a room 4 my pets collage ! 1 , doesn’t really matter ! just as long as it’s around 3,000 – 10,000! 2, light pink , hot pink , any neon colors , yellow , white , light green & blue [ any type just as long as its not to dark .] 3, girls and tomboys ! 4, large , 5, girls collage lounge ! 6, plez add some rare items i might have , and any cheer leader room theme decorations , & thats it ! thx! gummy~

Okay! Here are the items you need:
      Cheerleader Gym Wallpaper 150 KC
      Dance Studio Flooring 250 KC
      3 Cheerleading Chesterfields 1650 KC (Total)
      2 Cheerleader Pedestals 300 KC (Total)
      2 Cheerleader Spirit Posters 180 KC (Total)
      Cheerleader Team Drape 125 KC
      Cheerleader Television 900 KC
      And However Many Pennant Posters You Want! 35 KC (Each)
      Total: 3590 KC (Depending on how many Pennant Posters you buy)

I just stuck with the Cheerleading Theme… If you’d like a redo, just ask! :) Also, if you’d like an idea of how to place everything, just ask! Thanks for your buisness!

1. 2000
      2. Neutrals
      3. Tomboy
      4. Large

Alright… Let’s get started! Oh, and if you don’t like the design, you can request a redo if you’d like!
      Okay here’s what you need to purchase:
      Mocha Squares Flooring 125 KC
      Mocha Swirls Wallpaper 175 KC
      White Silk Sofa 900 KC
      2 Mossaic Mirror Sets 600 KC (Total)
      Coffee And Cream Side Table 200 KC

Sorry if the room seems empty! :( I really tried to not make it look empty with your budget! It’s an amazing budget, but just not for the room size! I tried to stick with your Neutral colors… I’m really sorry! But if you don’t mind going over your budget, replace the Coffe And Cream Side Table, with a Short Mahogany Coffee Table! And purchase a TV of your choice! I apologize a TON! Thank you for your buisness though! :)

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.