Designs In No Time! Need A Design? Well What Are You Waiting For?! CLICK HERE!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Designs In No Time! Need A Design? Well What Are You Waiting For?! CLICK HERE!

This topic contains 117 replies, has 32 voices, and was last updated by  Tvhead45 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

pandalicious27 wrote on 2012-08-27 at 09:13 PM

Hello! Welcome to my Design Forum! Does your room need a makeover? Or is it looking dull or drab? Or maybe you’ve got some ideas, but don’t know where to start! Well you’ve come to the right place! Just answer these questions… And we’ll get started! 1) What is your total budget? 2) Are there any specific colors you’d like to use? 3) Is this room for a boy, girl, or both? 4) What size is your room? (Backyard, Treetop, Small, Medium, or Large) 5) What type of room are we designing? (Lounge, Party Room, Living Room, Bedroom, ect.) 6) Anything you’d like to add…? That’s it! Happy Designing!

cn i work here

bugaboo832 wrote on 2012-08-30 at 07:04 PM

I need a hang out room for my pets! They are mostly girls, do it for girls. I want it to be funky but relaxing, more funky though! It should have a sitting area, ect. Any colors work, just not too dark please! My budget is 4000KC with no estore! Tell me if you need more info!
      Peace, Love, Hunger Games Forever!
      ~The Worlds biggest Hunger Games fan, bugaboo832~

Alright then! Here’s what you need to buy:
      Mocha Swirls Flooring 125 KC
      Mocha Swirls Wallpaper 175 KC
      Cream Squares Coffee Table 475 KC
      Fabulous Fuchsia Sofa 900 KC
      2 Fabulous Fuchsia Armchairs 1000 KC (Total)
      Pretty In The City Panel Painting 500 KC
      2 Bright Ideas Lamps 500 KC (Total)
      Go Fish Card Game 50 KC
      Checkers 100 KC
      Total: 3825 KC

That’s it! Now, note… Try the design in a Medium Sized Room FIRST, if you have one… Because the design might not fill up an entire large room! If you’d like a redo, please feel free to ask! :) Also, if you’d like an idea on how to arange the furniture… Please ask! :) Thank you for your buisness and… Happy Designing!

bugaboo832

Large I think!

bugaboo832 wrote on 2012-08-30 at 07:04 PM

I need a hang out room for my pets! They are mostly girls, do it for girls. I want it to be funky but relaxing, more funky though! It should have a sitting area, ect. Any colors work, just not too dark please! My budget is 4000KC with no estore! Tell me if you need more info!

Alright… All I need to know is what size the room is! (Large, Medium, Small, Backyard, Treetop…) Only so that I don’t buy too much furniture! :D
      Happy Designing!

bugaboo832

fanofthefrog7 wrote on 2012-08-29 at 01:49 PM

pandalicious27 wrote on 2012-08-27 at 09:13 PM
      Hello! Welcome to my Design Forum! Does your room need a makeover? Or is it looking dull or drab? Or maybe you’ve got some ideas, but don’t know where to start! Well you’ve come to the right place! Just answer these questions… And we’ll get started! 1) What is your total budget? 2) Are there any specific colors you’d like to use? 3) Is this room for a boy, girl, or both? 4) What size is your room? (Backyard, Treetop, Small, Medium, or Large) 5) What type of room are we designing? (Lounge, Party Room, Living Room, Bedroom, ect.) 6) Anything you’d like to add…? That’s it! Happy Designing!

Hi, I have a account that has a ton of items so i was interested in a storage room.
      Budget: Doesn’t matter
      Colors: Bright, welcoming colors, maybe maple
      Boy/Girl: Doesn’t really matter (kind of both)
      Size: I will buy a large room
      Room: Storage
      Mostly just want wallpaper/flooring, tables, storage devices. (Wallpaper/flooring holder, dressers, anything else that holds stuff.

Alright then! Let’s get started! I’ll give you three ideas… But before I begin, the amount of storage units I’m telling you to buy, really depend on how many things you want to store!
      Idea A
      If you’d like some bright, cute little colors, and you want to fill up the room, I suggest you buy however many of the…
      Cotton Crafted Dressers 980 KC (Each)
      Plush Flooring 250 KC
      Plush Wallpaper 250 KC
      They’re a little on the expensive side on how much storage the provide and they look more like vanities than storage containers… You can fit up to eight items.
      Idea B
      If you would like to just get as much storage as possible for the cheapest price I suggest you buy as many…
      Cubic Contour Cabinets 550 KC (Each)
      Oval Contour Cabinets 380 KC (Each)
      Mega Modern Flooring 250 KC
      Mega Modern Wallpaper 250 KC
      They’re much cheaper, and they hold much more! But the only problem is, they only hold CLOTHING items! They both fit up to ten…
      Idea C
      If you’d like bright colors and decent price, for some decent space… Buy as many of these…
      Tidy Tuckaway Trunks 400 KC (Each)
      Café Flooring 250 KC
      Mocha Swirls Wallpaper 175 KC
      They’re a pink color (not the best for your boy Webkinz…) and they hold up to eight items! They fill up a room pretty quick, so you won‘t need to buy a ton!
      If you’d like a redo… Please ask! Now, read carefully before buy ANY storage containers! Some may trick you! Happy Designing!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.