DESPERATELY NEED SPOOKY COBWEB BED!! trade!?!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives DESPERATELY NEED SPOOKY COBWEB BED!! trade!?!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Grantfuhr31 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

hi guys so i really need halloween items but i need the spooky cobweb bed the most. my username is rarescollecter. whoever sends it to me, will make my whole world. tell me what you want, and your wish will be granted!!!

Grantfuhr31

I have many other Halloween items, and would trade 2 or 3 for a skater kat trophy or a zingoz bounce trophy.

hi! im also looking for one too and im looking for the haunted organ and the creepy bed (thinks its purple and orange?) after you get one i would love to try to get on your forum if thats alright with you :)

typhoon5843: i need all of them lol

rose1051

I have multiple Halloween items! I can send you the bed and 2 other Halloween items for the Ascended Princess Throne, Enchanted Dreams Bed, and Fire Queen Robes:) If you can’t find any of those any 3 rare items will do :) my UN is rose1051 I will add you

typhoon5843

is spooky cobweb bed the first halloween theme bed? or second?

typhoon5843

nvm i just checked, I have the bed, and also the all hallow’s stove, the haunted refrigerator, the cold flames cauldron, purple pumpkin dining table, and 2 purple pumpkin chairs. Do you need any of those?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.