DESPERATELY SEEKING WEBKINZ SOFA!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives DESPERATELY SEEKING WEBKINZ SOFA!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  nuttybuddy 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

jewels250

<p>Hi! If you have it for trade I promise to make it worth your while! Thanks.
    </p>

jewels250

HEY EVERYONE!

THE COUCH I’M LOOKING FOR IS CALLED THE WEBKINZ COUCH AND WAS A PRIZE AT A TWITTER PARTY LAST YEAR. IT IS NOT THE WEBKINZ CARES COUCH. THIS COUCH IS BLUE WITH LITTLE YELLOW WACKY’S ALL OVER IT AND HAS ROLL CUSHIONS AND GRAY/METAL WACKY SHAPED FEET. I KNOW FINDING IT IS A LONG SHOT BUT I REALLY WANT IT.

FERRET,

YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD FRIEND TO OFFER TO HELP ME LIKE THAT. THANK YOU. I HAVE MY FINGERS CROSSED THAT SOMEONE HAS IT FOR TRADE! TTFN

JEWELS

msamy05

jewels250 wrote on 2012-09-11 at 06:56 PM

Hi! If you have it for trade I promise to make it worth your while! Thanks.

If you are looking for the Webkinz Cares Sofa I have one. Add me on WW @ MsAmy05

ferretfriend

oakley wrote on 2012-09-12 at 09:31 AM

which sofa exactly are you looking for?

I think she need the webkinz cares sofa..

To Everyone-
      If you don’t like anything Jewels has (That would be in a billion years though lol) I can offer some of my stuff for the sofa so I can get it for Jewels.

oakley

which sofa exactly are you looking for?

mortonhippo

jewels250 wrote on 2012-09-11 at 06:56 PM

Hi! If you have it for trade I promise to make it worth your while! Thanks.

I’ll keep my eyes peeled ~mortonhippo~

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.