Diamond Design! Fashion To Help Your Pet Sparkle!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Diamond Design! Fashion To Help Your Pet Sparkle!

This topic contains 459 replies, has 67 voices, and was last updated by  Snowflake Pup Queen 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

iluv2lol

OMG IT POSTED!!!!!!!!!! Now I have Garnet Remodeling and Diamond Design! LOL

iluv2lol

IvyHeartEvolution wrote on 2012-06-18 at 11:12 AM

This has been a fun day huh Luvvy!
      KK

Yah, just next time could you save me one or two outfits?

This has been a fun day huh Luvvy!

KK

iluv2lol

tyedyeducktape2 wrote on 2012-06-18 at 10:24 AM

iluv2lol wrote on 2012-06-18 at 10:16 AM
      Good morning! Does anyone need an outfit?

I need a cafe uniform that can work for a boy and girl. Budget can not go over 700 if possible. Also a outfit for my blue springtime chick! She is very sweet and her name is Tweety. The budget for tweety is unlimited. Ya know
      What I need something for all the tabs you can put the outfits in for
      Her!! And Here and are some of the things I have. Movie glasses, gold dress, pretty prom dress, deluxe head dress, and I will post more later!

Well I can’t really make something that will work for girls and boys, but I can make two seperate matching uniforms! It’s like a Summery Blue Uniform.
      Girl:
      Plaid Skirt $160
      Blue Bow $15
      Blue T-Shirt $20
      Ruffled Sequin Sandals $45
      Total: $240
      Boy:
      Blue T-Shirt $20
      Checkered Board Shorts $200
      Blue Ball Cap $20
      Flip Flops $30
      Total: $270
      Overall: $510
      I hope you like and if not i’ll redo it!

iluv2lol

goldfishkoi8088 wrote on 2012-06-18 at 10:32 AM

iluv2lol wrote on 2012-06-13 at 12:31 PM
      Welcome to Diamond Design! We do all kinds of outfits here: Casual, Swimwear, Pajamas, Fancy, You Name It! To get a perfect outfit for your pet just answer these questions: 1. What\’s the occasion? 2. What kind of pet is this for? 3. What is your pet\’s personality? 4. What is your budget? I promise you will be 100% satisfied with your outfits, and if not you will get a redo as many times as you want!

1. Its Swimwear for my boy White Tiger, Zeus.
      2. White Tiger, Zeus
      3. Zeus is always the life of the party, but he is also a great interior design artist and he has a backyard with palmtrees and an oak pool. (hence the need for swimwear) He always throws pool parties so that the webkinz can spend some time with him. :) I know its kinda long.
      4. I really dont care. Remember, its swimwear for a BOY so its pretty much gonna be some pants and stuff. :)

I call this one!
      Swim Goggles $35
      Bright Green Swim Trunks $40
      Blue Ball Cap $20
      Total: $95 Sorry it isn’t much but there isn’t alot of clothing for boys in the Wshop.

goldfishkoi8088 wrote on 2012-06-18 at 10:32 AM

iluv2lol wrote on 2012-06-13 at 12:31 PM
      Welcome to Diamond Design! We do all kinds of outfits here: Casual, Swimwear, Pajamas, Fancy, You Name It! To get a perfect outfit for your pet just answer these questions: 1. What\’s the occasion? 2. What kind of pet is this for? 3. What is your pet\’s personality? 4. What is your budget? I promise you will be 100% satisfied with your outfits, and if not you will get a redo as many times as you want!

1. Its Swimwear for my boy White Tiger, Zeus.
      2. White Tiger, Zeus
      3. Zeus is always the life of the party, but he is also a great interior design artist and he has a backyard with palmtrees and an oak pool. (hence the need for swimwear) He always throws pool parties so that the webkinz can spend some time with him. :) I know its kinda long.
      4. I really dont care. Remember, its swimwear for a BOY so its pretty much gonna be some pants and stuff. :)

Well, Im not sure whats retired and whats not at the KSO, because I use the kinzstyle outlet in the WI.

Blue bermudas (150) (again, not sure if they still have these, so let me know so I can make another outfit)
      dark shades (75)
      flip flops (30)

If they dont have the blue bermudas, use the denim bermudas for 180.

KK

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.