Diamond Design! Fashion To Help Your Pet Sparkle!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Diamond Design! Fashion To Help Your Pet Sparkle!

This topic contains 459 replies, has 67 voices, and was last updated by  Snowflake Pup Queen 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

iluv2lol

OMG IT POSTED!!!!!!!!!! Now I have Garnet Remodeling and Diamond Design! LOL

snehahome

I was wondering if i could work here?
      And btw I work at garnet remodeling, your other forum
      ~Snehahome

batluver

iluv2lol wrote on 2012-06-13 at 12:31 PM

Welcome to Diamond Design! We do all kinds of outfits here: Casual, Swimwear, Pajamas, Fancy, You Name It! To get a perfect outfit for your pet just answer these questions: 1. What\’s the occasion? 2. What kind of pet is this for? 3. What is your pet\’s personality? 4. What is your budget? I promise you will be 100% satisfied with your outfits, and if not you will get a redo as many times as you want!

Luvy! Long time, no post (lol)! Okay, my friend needs an outfit for her pet, Sunshine. She really needs help, because nothing fits her or looks good on her!
      1. It’s just a casual, hang-out outfit. You know, for home or hanging out in her room with her besties.
      2. Small signature orange tabby. Good luck with that, I’ve tried all sorts of combinations!
      3. She’s shy and would NEVER imagine herself being mean to another ‘kinz. She also loves to read, and fancies the color blue. She really loves to express her inner weido, so add something strange!
      4. 2000 at the least. The maximum is 4000.
      My friend also told me she REALLY needs this outfit to welcome a new webkinz into the family. She needs it semi-formal, but still with a touch of comfort. The deadline is Saturday.
      Thanks Luvy! =)

iluv2lol wrote on 2012-06-14 at 01:35 PM

tyedyeducktape2 wrote on 2012-06-14 at 11:38 AM
      At first i did not know were your forum was and then it hit me!!!! DUH! diamond design garent remodeling… DUH DUH DUH!!!!! ;D ok I want a outfit I want a casual kind of around the house look but cute and comfy like she is doing reovations. It is for a girl and the pet is for any really and i have no budget and these are some of the things I have if you need them included: Plumpy, shuts, spins, hula top, pixie dress and these are only if you need them. but it would be nice if plumpy was included!

Yah after you think about it its kinda obvious. I’m trying to think of a gem for a name place. Ruby is already taken by someone else. I’ll make this look comfy. How about I use plumpy to make it look like she was reading? Here you go:
      Pink Bow $15
      Plumpy: Free
      Flower Power Swimsuit Top: $30
      Denim Bermudas $180
      I hope you like this outfit! If not i’ll redo it.Just so you know I think this is comfy because the swimjsuit top is like a tank top which i think looks really cute with shorts. The bow ties the look together and the plumpy matches the bow. I hope you like!

That’s awesome!!! But if you don’t mind could you change the top? Also, it would be fun to start a forum together sometime!!! Its ok if you do not want to but just let me know!

~~TDDT2~~

iluv2lol

tyedyeducktape2 wrote on 2012-06-14 at 11:38 AM

At first i did not know were your forum was and then it hit me!!!! DUH! diamond design garent remodeling… DUH DUH DUH!!!!! ;D ok I want a outfit I want a casual kind of around the house look but cute and comfy like she is doing reovations. It is for a girl and the pet is for any really and i have no budget and these are some of the things I have if you need them included: Plumpy, shuts, spins, hula top, pixie dress and these are only if you need them. but it would be nice if plumpy was included!

Yah after you think about it its kinda obvious. I’m trying to think of a gem for a name place. Ruby is already taken by someone else. I’ll make this look comfy. How about I use plumpy to make it look like she was reading? Here you go:
      Pink Bow $15
      Plumpy: Free
      Flower Power Swimsuit Top: $30
      Denim Bermudas $180
      I hope you like this outfit! If not i’ll redo it.Just so you know I think this is comfy because the swimjsuit top is like a tank top which i think looks really cute with shorts. The bow ties the look together and the plumpy matches the bow. I hope you like!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.