Diamond Design! Fashion To Help Your Pet Sparkle!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Diamond Design! Fashion To Help Your Pet Sparkle!

This topic contains 459 replies, has 67 voices, and was last updated by  Snowflake Pup Queen 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

iluv2lol

OMG IT POSTED!!!!!!!!!! Now I have Garnet Remodeling and Diamond Design! LOL

OMG, Congrats on the forum Luvvy!!! LOL! You seem to love birthstones! Oh and Im a garnet! Its wierd, I was thinking of making a fashion forum called Aquamarine Fashionistas! Because my favorite color is aqua! I just LOVE designing! Do you think I could work here? Oh and I need an outfit. Its a summer outfit for my cloud leopard. Shes energetic, fun, crazy, and loves cheerleading and balley. Thanks so much!!!!

Congrats!

KK

iluv2lol

batluver wrote on 2012-06-14 at 07:47 PM

iluv2lol wrote on 2012-06-14 at 07:23 PM
      Sorry I wasn’t on I’ve been trying to learn how to crochet!! I’m kinda good but kinda not. Anyways:
      Tydyeducktape2,
      OK Hmm try the Maroon Hoodie $40. What kind of forum did you have in mind?
      Batluver,
      Does that meaan she wants two outfits? One semi formal and one casual?
      snehahome,
      Snowy is already working here but I guess you could too!
      Hearts and Hugs,
      Luvy

What a coincidence! I’m learning too!
      It’s only one outfit, semi formal and casual in the same.

That’s really cool batluver! I just started today, and besides crocheting i’m a pretty decent knitter. You posted this only a minute before i posted my outfit so i just did two. I hope that’s alright!

iluv2lol

batluver wrote on 2012-06-14 at 06:58 PM

iluv2lol wrote on 2012-06-13 at 12:31 PM
      Welcome to Diamond Design! We do all kinds of outfits here: Casual, Swimwear, Pajamas, Fancy, You Name It! To get a perfect outfit for your pet just answer these questions: 1. What\’s the occasion? 2. What kind of pet is this for? 3. What is your pet\’s personality? 4. What is your budget? I promise you will be 100% satisfied with your outfits, and if not you will get a redo as many times as you want!

Luvy! Long time, no post (lol)! Okay, my friend needs an outfit for her pet, Sunshine. She really needs help, because nothing fits her or looks good on her!
      1. It’s just a casual, hang-out outfit. You know, for home or hanging out in her room with her besties.
      2. Small signature orange tabby. Good luck with that, I’ve tried all sorts of combinations!
      3. She’s shy and would NEVER imagine herself being mean to another ‘kinz. She also loves to read, and fancies the color blue. She really loves to express her inner weido, so add something strange!
      4. 2000 at the least. The maximum is 4000.
      My friend also told me she REALLY needs this outfit to welcome a new webkinz into the family. She needs it semi-formal, but still with a touch of comfort. The deadline is Saturday.
      Thanks Luvy! =)

Because I’m not sure, and you have such a big budget, i’m doing one semi formal and one comfortable. BTW I’m going to use pink because i saw an adoption video and this cat looks adorable in pink!
      Casual:
      Plaid Skirt $160
      Royal Blue Hoody $40
      Blue Bow $15
      Eyeglasses $50
      High Cut Runners $175 (the weird thing)
      Total: $440
      Semi Formal:
      Rhinestone Flats $90
      Purple Denim Jeans $225
      Cardi With Pink Top $235
      Spring Fedora $150
      Lemon Lime Sash $110 (Weird thing)
      Total: $810
      I hope your friend likes these and If not then I’ll redo them!

batluver

iluv2lol wrote on 2012-06-14 at 07:23 PM

Sorry I wasn’t on I’ve been trying to learn how to crochet!! I’m kinda good but kinda not. Anyways:
      Tydyeducktape2,
      Batluver,
      snehahome,
      Hearts and Hugs,
      Luvy

What a coincidence! I’m learning too!
      It’s only one outfit, semi formal and casual in the same.

I LOVE to crochet, I’ve been doing it for about four years now! Have fun, it’s a ton easier to learn than knitting is.

iluv2lol

Tydyeducktape2,
      Batluver,
      snehahome,
      Hearts and Hugs,
      Luvy

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.