Diamond Design! Fashion To Help Your Pet Sparkle!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Diamond Design! Fashion To Help Your Pet Sparkle!

This topic contains 459 replies, has 67 voices, and was last updated by  Snowflake Pup Queen 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

iluv2lol

OMG IT POSTED!!!!!!!!!! Now I have Garnet Remodeling and Diamond Design! LOL

egracefun– hi! ok, soo, i recommend… oh and please rate my service on a scale of 0 stars to 5 stars, thank you!

boy —>
      ——————————————————————-
      blue football jersey
      checkered board shorts
      black and white sneakers

TOTAL: 305 KC

girl —>
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      any fleece sweater 60 KC
      cuffed jeans or blue bermudas 65 KC or 150 KC
      studded low top sneakers 65 KC

TOTAL: 190 or 275 KC

Thanks for coming to Diamond Design, please come again, and please don’t forget to rate me on a scale of 1-5 stars, thanks you!

-4pb-

christinekc

Time to dazzle your pets up!

egracefun wrote on 2012-11-17 at 04:45 PM

tyedyeducktape2 wrote on 2012-06-14 at 11:38 AM
      At first i did not know were your forum was and then it hit me!!!! DUH! diamond design garent remodeling… DUH DUH DUH!!!!! ;D ok I want a outfit I want a casual kind of around the house look but cute and comfy like she is doing reovations. It is for a girl and the pet is for any really and i have no budget and these are some of the things I have if you need them included: Plumpy, shuts, spins, hula top, pixie dress and these are only if you need them. but it would be nice if plumpy was included!

what are shuts and spins????
      Can I have a deluxe sporty outfit
      budget 400 kc thanks Luvy

shuts aand spins are glasses since you did not mention pet gender i will do 1 of each atleast

Girl
      Black sports pants + any fleece hoodie

Boy

Black sports pants + Turtle neck sweater

enjoy

egracefun

tyedyeducktape2 wrote on 2012-06-14 at 11:38 AM

At first i did not know were your forum was and then it hit me!!!! DUH! diamond design garent remodeling… DUH DUH DUH!!!!! ;D ok I want a outfit I want a casual kind of around the house look but cute and comfy like she is doing reovations. It is for a girl and the pet is for any really and i have no budget and these are some of the things I have if you need them included: Plumpy, shuts, spins, hula top, pixie dress and these are only if you need them. but it would be nice if plumpy was included!

what are shuts and spins????

Can I have a deluxe sporty outfit
      budget 400 kc thanks Luvy

Anyone need a dazzling outfit from Diamond Design? Don’t be afraid; just order one! ;)

-4pb-

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.