Diamond Design! Fashion To Help Your Pet Sparkle!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Diamond Design! Fashion To Help Your Pet Sparkle!

This topic contains 459 replies, has 67 voices, and was last updated by  Snowflake Pup Queen 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

iluv2lol

OMG IT POSTED!!!!!!!!!! Now I have Garnet Remodeling and Diamond Design! LOL

Hi I have a lil pink poodle and I can’t find the right outfit for her( she is a girl). All colors of clothing except brown. She is a reg. pink, not dark or light. I need that outfit ASAP. Thank you, oh and I have no budget!

Amana22

I have a samoyed dog named Angel. She is very.. lets just say she is very puffy. I need something that compliments her. :) thank you! and my budget would have to be.. 550 kinz cash.

sem1001

i think i can help with this ok the cute cropped acket ruffled skirt and rhinestone flats should work

christinekc

458233- Your outfit is done! Sorry for the wait! You need: Howlin’ hoodie vest, purple leggings, sequin cabbie cap, flourescent flip flops and a silver braided belt. 475 kinzcash, yes quite expensive but quite cute. If you need a redo PLMK! Thanks for coming and tell your friends! Also, don’t forget to rate my work out of 5 stars. HorseGirlCA- Your outfit is done! Sorry for the wait! You need: Sweet snowflake coat, knitted flower headband and rhinestone flats. 365 kinzcash. If you need a redo PLMK! Thanks for coming and tell your friends! Please don’t forget to rate my work out of 5 stars. ~KC

HorseGirlCA

I have a welsh corgi dog and can nver get the righ outfit because of the long body(UGGHHH!) Any help or segestions on cute but not pink outfits?

I will exchange fashion combos I will ask you for a glittery outfit for my lil kinz yorkie (girl of course)

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.