Diamond Piano and More for trade here!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Diamond Piano and More for trade here!

This topic contains 19 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  TennesseeFrogs 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

brittfreek

Hi! brittfreek here. I’ve always wanted a dimond piano but never though anyone had one for trade. I have a list right here: sewing super star super bed, rare jumin jukebox, rare greesy grill, rare golf cart, rare egyptian walls and flooring, (psi) pawprint dinning table. If you want to trade for any of these items for the piano judt ask for one and become my friend. My user is brittfreek on ww. Thanks!

Crystalgem47 wrote on 2012-10-30 at 11:38 PM

Hi!
      I am interested in the Diamond Piano. I have a ton of items for trade, over 500, so here is a small sample of what I have to offer for the piano.
      Divine Dresser
      Lurking Lagoon
      Garden Stripes Table
      Magical Webkinz Wardrobe
      Quetzelcoatl’s Chamber Bed
      Egyptian Bed
      Sofa of the Nile
      Mostly all Trading Card Series furniture
      Plumpy’s Writing Desk + Chair
      Chocolate Factory Machine
      Frost Machine
      Chilling Lanterns Lamp
      Every Superbed ever made
      1000 Kinzcash Coin
      Ms. Birdy’s Tchotcke Shelf
      Pixie Dust Pouch
      Queen of the Jungle Throne
      I also have tons more stuff. PLMK. :)

Sorry, I don’t need those. Do you have any psi or clothes?

Crystalgem47

Hi!

I am interested in the Diamond Piano. I have a ton of items for trade, over 500, so here is a small sample of what I have to offer for the piano.

Divine Dresser
      Lurking Lagoon
      Garden Stripes Table
      Magical Webkinz Wardrobe
      Quetzelcoatl’s Chamber Bed
      Egyptian Bed
      Sofa of the Nile
      Mostly all Trading Card Series furniture
      Plumpy’s Writing Desk + Chair
      Chocolate Factory Machine
      Frost Machine
      Chilling Lanterns Lamp
      Every Superbed ever made
      1000 Kinzcash Coin
      Ms. Birdy’s Tchotcke Shelf
      Pixie Dust Pouch
      Queen of the Jungle Throne

I also have tons more stuff. PLMK. :)

brittfreek wrote on 2012-10-30 at 09:54 PM

Hi! brittfreek here. I’ve always wanted a dimond piano but never though anyone had one for trade. I have a list right here: sewing super star super bed, rare jumin jukebox, rare greesy grill, rare golf cart, rare egyptian walls and flooring, (psi) pawprint dinning table. If you want to trade for any of these items for the piano judt ask for one and become my friend. My user is brittfreek on ww. Thanks!

Sorry, i don’t need any of those! :( We can still be friends though! Add me at tilliefrog.

brittfreek wrote on 2012-10-30 at 09:54 PM

Hi Tennessee Frogs, here is a list of what I WANT:

Diamond piano
      ESTORE Points
      Spa items
      Heart warming tub (love spaniel’s psi)

brittfreek

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.