DIAMOND PIANO FOR TRADE HERE!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives DIAMOND PIANO FOR TRADE HERE!

This topic contains 196 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  AquamarineKatsuma 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Goldstar2

jewels250 wrote on 2012-08-16 at 08:14 PM

HI! IF YOUR INTERESTED FEEL FREE TO POST YOUR OFFER. THANKS

Hi jewels :) I believe I have an endangered island getaway(red wolf swing) would you be interested? I would add, or course :)

Hey, Jewels, I’d love to trade for the piano if I happen to have something you need. I can make a list of PSI and other things I have for trade, but do you have any specific wants? Also, if you have a list of what PSI you already have somewhere, I’d love to take a look so I don’t wind up listing ones you’ve already got. Thanks!

bailey101010

jewels250 wrote on 2012-08-17 at 08:19 PM

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-08-17 at 07:30 PM

jewels250 wrote on 2012-08-17 at 07:07 PM

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-08-17 at 12:32 PM
      ji jewels! you probably have everything i have to offer buty do you want any of thease?
      sly slide, burrowing cliffside slide, howling ridge, frakenkinz cap, and more.
      goldstar, if your intrested i have an extra sly slide. offer?

Hi FV, do you need an Amethyst bed? I’m looking for Pink explorer. Oh,by the way, your right I do have all those items too LOL! PLMK Thanks,
      JEWELS

hijewels! actully i never have been intrested in that bed.
      and i hav no idea what pink exploror is. i thought i would be right…….
      um….. i hav year three day stuff if your intrested!

I don’t know what it is either LOL!!! I thought I did and then my little bro laughed at me and said ” that’s not pink explorer!” I tried to ask around and either people don’t know or can’t agree on what it is! It’s just that someone wants it for a trade and I said I had it but I think it’s the wrong thing. Oh well, I tried to find it at least. Yeah, I don’t collect older stuff unless it’s old Psi’s. Thanks anyway though. If your looking for anything in particular PLMK if I can help. TTFN
      JEWELS

JEWELS would you my canyon crosswalk for one of your gemsters??? plmk bailey101010

jewels250

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-08-17 at 07:30 PM

ji jewels! you probably have everything i have to offer buty do you want any of thease?

Hi FV, do you need an Amethyst bed? I’m looking for Pink explorer. Oh,by the way, your right I do have all those items too LOL! PLMK Thanks,
      JEWELS

I don’t know what it is either LOL!!! I thought I did and then my little bro laughed at me and said ” that’s not pink explorer!” I tried to ask around and either people don’t know or can’t agree on what it is! It’s just that someone wants it for a trade and I said I had it but I think it’s the wrong thing. Oh well, I tried to find it at least. Yeah, I don’t collect older stuff unless it’s old Psi’s. Thanks anyway though. If your looking for anything in particular PLMK if I can help. TTFN

JEWELS

JEWELS

jewels250

JEWELS

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.