DICEKINZ TROPHY FOR TRADE CLICK HERE!!!!!!!!!11111

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives DICEKINZ TROPHY FOR TRADE CLICK HERE!!!!!!!!!11111

This topic contains 16 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Snowflake Pup Queen 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

tanababe wrote on 2012-09-12 at 07:03 PM

I HAVE DICEKINZ TROPHY FOR TRADE I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IT IS WORTH SO PLZ MAKE OFFERS NO WSHOP PLZ

well heres my um uh best offer a fishing derby trophie and friends of the earth and um a trophie stand i did not know what you wanted for it so you tell me what you need

I HAVE DICEKINZ TROPHY FOR TRADE I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IT IS WORTH SO PLZ MAKE OFFERS NO WSHOP PLZ

not be Johnny rain cloud here but if you played dicekinz before you should have one , because when they removed dicekinz from webkinz world they gave everyone who had played previously a trophy

$tarryNight

Your trophey is worth alot, I belive that you had to log on on that day and there was no warning to log on that day, please tell me if I’m mistaken. If I am correct your trophey would be worth- well I don’t know the value. I suggest keeping it, unless you have two (quanity). I have two myself, and I am not trading either, because they are so high valued! I mean, you could only get them that day!
      -Ohmy1 Posting

mislev

mamaeukey1 wrote on 2012-09-15 at 01:02 AM

Did YOU get your Trade. If not How about a goobers trophy or if dont want trophy.. I have hamsters, zuns and NUMEROUS adventure pets. Plus all parts of forest opened. too much to list of have ‘fro somewhere. so let me knmow.
      attention mama E.

hi mama E…..i have an extra dicekinz trophy for trade if you are looking for 1….i would be interested in AP prizes from major and mini quests (just not daily prizes)
      this trophy will become more and more valuable seen u can no longer win it so LMK
      thanx
      mislev

mortonhippo

mamaeukey1 wrote on 2012-09-15 at 01:02 AM

Did YOU get your Trade. If not How about a goobers trophy or if dont want trophy.. I have hamsters, zuns and NUMEROUS adventure pets. Plus all parts of forest opened. too much to list of have ‘fro somewhere. so let me knmow.
      attention mama E.

Hey I have the fro could u list your larger sum and adventure park prizes? Thanks, ~mortonhippo~

Chelsea315

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-09-16 at 09:00 AM

princessjrc44 wrote on 2012-09-15 at 11:35 AM
      I have one too! :)
      Thanks!
      ~Princessjrc~

So do I :)
      ~A.R.G.

Me three!!!!
      For anyone who wants to trade for it better gimme a good offer
      Just sayin
      Chelsea315

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.