DICEKINZ TROPHY!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives DICEKINZ TROPHY!!!

This topic contains 26 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  tyedyeducktape2 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

sonici

I Have One!! I Mostly Want Clothing Or Egyptitan Theme (If You Trade Quezcatcoatal’s Bed Ill Add! ) :) Thanks

**~**Sonici**~**

Nineand9

dogfish wrote on 2012-06-06 at 08:29 PM

Nineand9 wrote on 2012-06-06 at 07:49 PM

lovepuppygirl wrote on 2012-06-06 at 07:45 PM
      Actually all you have to do is log on to webkinz today and then you will have it in your dock.

no, only if you have a dice on the game, or in your dock

Hey, Mason, could you let me know if you get the trophy. I thought you needed dicekinz in your dicekinz dock to get it and would like to know if that was true ot not, Chloe PS sending you something real soon.

i got it, i had a unicorn one on the game, not in my dock, so, i got one

dogfish

tripulonic wrote on 2012-06-06 at 08:36 PM

Actually all you have to do is log on to webkinz today and then you will have it in your dock.

Hey, Mason, could you let me know if you get the trophy. I thought you needed dicekinz in your dicekinz dock to get it and would like to know if that was true ot not, Chloe PS sending you something real soon.

Hey dogfish, just to clear things up you could get the dicekinz trophy by either having the dicekinz dice in your dock, or by opening a dicekinz dice in the actual dicekinz game from along time ago.
      I have never played dicekinz, and I tryed once but I never got how to play LOL.
      :D Tripulonic

Thanks, tripulonic, for that info. That’s how I thought it worked. I always played at my main account. But, I spent the weekend opening up TC, series ones just to get the dicekinz. So glad I didn’t do all that for nothing. LOL DF

FLW

dogfish wrote on 2012-06-06 at 08:23 PM

FLW wrote on 2012-06-06 at 04:36 PM

tripulonic wrote on 2012-06-06 at 03:07 PM
      Does anyone have one for trade? I wasnt able to get a dicekinz on time before it retired. If you have one PLMK what you would like for it thanks!!!

I have it. I need clothing.

Hi, FLW, hope you see this post. I sent some more fairy clothing, hope you don’t mind. Did you get the silver dress yet, JLMK. If you need anything just find me at Calling All Traders. Bye, DF

Hi. I really like everything you send me! :) Thanks! If you ever need something, LMK and I’ll check! Those charmed boots are amazing! :D Thanks!

Ur friend,
      FLW :)

tripulonic

Hey dogfish, just to clear things up you could get the dicekinz trophy by either having the dicekinz dice in your dock, or by opening a dicekinz dice in the actual dicekinz game from along time ago.
      I have never played dicekinz, and I tryed once but I never got how to play LOL.

tripulonic

Everyone- I just got the trophy in the trading room! :D So if anyone wants to use this forum to get one you can take over!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.