DJ HEADPHONES AND SHUTTER SHADES FOR TRADE

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives DJ HEADPHONES AND SHUTTER SHADES FOR TRADE

This topic contains 18 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  tabbykitty101 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

manatee9

Hi! I have shuttershade and dj headphones for trade. Pls say your offer and your webkinz account user name so i can friend you and ill set up a meet at the kinz chat plus clubhouse. Also say your offers pls in the comments and I would like clothes or pet specific gifts!! thx oh ya im princess456789kitty that is my user

foxstar2000

oh also, im foxstar2000 on webkinz too! please!!!!!

foxstar2000

i reallllllllllyyyy want the DJ headphones!! i have many exclusives i am willing to trade for just them (thats how bad i want the headphones!!!) i can give you: vortex storage unit(exclusive) neo gothic dresser(retiered room theme item) dex dangerous landing pad(series 3 trading cards prize) safe and sound mini locker(exclusive) swan boat car(exclusive). Please!!!! PLMK if you want any of these. i will trade you ONE of them JUST for the DJ headphones, PLEASE!!!!!!!! (Please) **By the stary light of Silverpelt, May Starclan be with and protect you**

Hi my webkinz UN is jellybelly165 i have the colassal movie screen, texting puppy psi and lots of clothes that you can’t get from the kinzstyle outlet or shop i am on webkinz most days so yeah pls let me know if your interested :) -jelbel

manatee9

hmmmm i dont know what the movie screen is but ill look it up and maby if i like it i can make a date to trade

Stealthstorm

Hello! I am interested in your DJ! What are you looking for? I’ve got psi’s, I collect clothes, and have some rares! LMK please! ~*Hakuna Matata*~

manatee9

hmmmmm do you have any days you could log onto webkinz to see what cha have??if you see this by then maby like monday agust first at about like 6:00 pm? and im princess456789 kitty so you can friend me. beacuz i dont know what your user is called

Hi, my user is wildpuppiessk8. For DJ and Shuts I offer black torn, White swan dress, and Signature Westie Psi. If you want some different stuff I have other stuff! ~Stay Wild

manatee9

hm i might be interested in the psi

It’s an Enchanted Loch, your pet sits on it and takes pictures of the water, btw I am super interested in DJ headphones!!, ~wildpuppiessk8

KASSUZY

Friend Me!?! I want items though. I have millions of Pet Items! 35 Pets exact!

Hey I think I remember u aren’t u the wolf sage or aurora the fox? I am sniffle the pretty kitty. And trinity the sig Bengal cat:) I am goodluckcharlie90. Black torn for trade I have regular torn and a Santa hat and moonberrry dress

I just now read your comment erinsoccerstar, and yes I am sage and aurora!! Hahaha I had no idea that you are goodluckcharlie90! That’s awesome and now I know.

Lol foxessnowleopardsstar what do you want for black torn lol

Lol foxessnowleopardsstar what do you want for black torn Lol I don’t have regular torn or sana hat anymore but for black torn I have:moonberrry dress, I have holiday flannel pj bottoms, purple road trip hat, I can maybe offer shuts, I have a silver dress, I might have more its ok if You don’t need any of these just PLMK if your interested in any of these If you need my shuts I can possibly offer them :) peace hugs luv goodluckcharlie90 :) <3

I actually just traded my black torn for DJ headphones yesterday, but I got the DJ headphones from someone else, not the person from this forum. Sorry….

I don’t have silver dress anymore and idk if I want to trade holiday flannel pj pants, but if you want only if you want :P I can maybe trade u shuts

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.