Do You Have Ideas for New Webkinz Pets?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Do You Have Ideas for New Webkinz Pets?

This topic contains 25 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  JesusismyLord830 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

titokinz

Do you have any ideas for new Webkinz pets? I have a couple; and I’d like to hear yours. My first is a Pink Pony, which explains itself. Second, I think they should make a Rainbow Rooster. The Rainbow Rooster woud have rainbow feathers, rainbow feet, and blue eyes. Another idea I had was a Ladybug. If you have ideas for new Webkins pets, post them here! I’d love to hear them!

titokinz

I had another idea for a Webkinz pet; a cloud horse. The Cloud Horse would be a horse that was white and kind of puffy. The psi would be the High Flying Car, and the psf would be the Billowy Mist Smoothie.

titokinz

Nice one, Allieberry2. I’ll add you on Webkinz; I’m titokinz, so be sure to look for it!!! Would the rainbow kitten be Webkinz or Lil’ kinz? I think they should make a S’mores Bunny. It would have a graham cracker-brown head, a brown stripe (chocolate) , a marshmallow colored body, and graham cracker feet. The psf would be bunny s’mores, (s’mores with bunny ears), and the psi would be a dozing s’mores bed.

Allieberry2

I thought of the Rainbow Kitten! It’s, well, the colors of the rainbow! Its psi would be a rainbow slide and its psf would be rainbow cookies. Add me on webkinz, I’m Allieberry2!

titokinz

I love that! That’s a great idea, Narnian100! I recently thought about the idea of a jellyfish. It would be pink, and well, just a jellyfish. The PSI would be a jelly bed, and the PSF a jelly pie! Another thing is an appaloosa horse. Thanks for posting! Feel free to share any other ideas you have!

Narnian100

They should have a Island Angel Puppy , She would be a pale gold sand color with carribbian blue eyes and a Pale pink lotus flower on her ear. Her psi would be the Teal Surfboard that your pet can ride on and her psf would be Rasberry Rush Energy Drink:D

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.