Do You Have Ideas for New Webkinz Pets?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Do You Have Ideas for New Webkinz Pets?

This topic contains 25 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  JesusismyLord830 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

titokinz

Do you have any ideas for new Webkinz pets? I have a couple; and I’d like to hear yours. My first is a Pink Pony, which explains itself. Second, I think they should make a Rainbow Rooster. The Rainbow Rooster woud have rainbow feathers, rainbow feet, and blue eyes. Another idea I had was a Ladybug. If you have ideas for new Webkins pets, post them here! I’d love to hear them!

OceanStar

Whoever suggested pink pony and white unicorn, they already exist

LambTyler

Another idea I have could be a chocolate frog. Does anyone know those candies from Harry Potter? It’s psf could be mini chocolate frogs and its psi could be something to do with chocolate. Of course lol. Not a fountain though, there are chocolate fountains already. Maybe some kind of chocolate trampoline in the shape of a frog. Or a chocolate pond!! So it would be a pond with melted chocolate inside as the water and chocolate Lilly pads. Again though, this one might now work as a plush and have to be virtual. I think I can imagine it as a plush though, and not a lil’ link a normal webkinz! LT

titokinz; i’m pretty sure they did already make one. i have a plush for it. my idea is to make a Bali Tiger. Not many people ever heard of it before because it became extinct in 1937. It would be a lil’ kinz only because it was the smallest breed of tiger. Their dark orange fur was short, and occasionaly, they had spots in-between there stripes. and on there head, they had strange bar-shaped stripes. The white fur on their bellies was noticed more on the Bali because of their dark fur. Their PSI would be Tiger-print wallpaper and PSF would be Boar steak.

titokinz

Foxstar2000, that’s a good pet idea, especially for people who live near the ocean!

titokinz

I think they should also make a White Unicorn. Just a normal unicorn. The PSI would be an Enchanted Wallpaper and flooring, and the PSF would be the Great Green Grass Gourmet. Narnian100, you play a LOT. I’ve seen you come up on my phone about once a week!!!

foxstar2000

They need to make a webkinz seagull or somethin’ ’cause it would be a really cool pet to have! its psi could be a frenchfries refridgerator and its psf could be delicat dinning carbage plate. i acually dont know what the psf could be but i think that would be a cool pet!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.