Do You Have Ideas for New Webkinz Pets?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Do You Have Ideas for New Webkinz Pets?

This topic contains 25 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  JesusismyLord830 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

titokinz

Do you have any ideas for new Webkinz pets? I have a couple; and I’d like to hear yours. My first is a Pink Pony, which explains itself. Second, I think they should make a Rainbow Rooster. The Rainbow Rooster woud have rainbow feathers, rainbow feet, and blue eyes. Another idea I had was a Ladybug. If you have ideas for new Webkins pets, post them here! I’d love to hear them!

DogLove1

No. 1 Googles of all colors! Purple, green, red, black etc! and also a flying pig. and also a signature pegasus (kidding… but it would be nice.) signing off, DL1

lovejoycc100

they make a candy googles (its rainbow) and a (virtual) flying pig already.

titokinz

I think they should make a liger or a tigon. The pet would be lion shaped but have the coloring of a tiger. PSI: ? PSF: Striped Liger Chili Please tell me if you have any ideas for the PSI!

LambTyler

Its psi could be a liger/tigon training thing. Like you know how people do stunts with lions? Like something like that. Or your food if called the stripes liger chili so the psi could be a striped bed or couch or tv or something like that! LT

titokinz

Yeah that was me. I was really tired and I didn’t realize it already existed. Sorry about that. The Chocolate Frog’s PSI should be a Chocolate Lilly Pad bed or throne.

LambTyler

Ya I am just thinking that the other frogs have that so it could be a pond called the chocolate swirl lagoon!

How about a buttons Dalmatian? The psf would be button chip cookies (in stead of choco chip cookies) and the psi would be a buttons bed!

LambTyler

I think a cool new webkinz would be a lollipop butterfly. So it would pretty much be a lollipop with wings. I’m not sure what it’s psi would be, but its psf could be sugared lollipop swirls! Hmm maybe its psi could be a lollipop perch or something, cause butterfly’s fly so it would sit there. It would probably be virtual though. I also want a shetland pony (black) because I love horses. Shetlands are one of the smallest horses. Its psf could be mini horse biscuits of some kind. Its psi could be a mini horse trailer that the pony can just stand inside when you click on it. And that one would be a plush! Lamb

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.