DO YOU HAVE THESE VEHICLES??

Home Forums Questions – Archives DO YOU HAVE THESE VEHICLES??

This topic contains 68 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  LambTyler 11 years ago.

• Author

birdfolks

I have about half, what do you have to trade, these are pretty rare or hard to find..

mimi01

no, its from WKN. when plumpy was married she say say thx to everyone enter in plumpie’s weednig outfit with peek a newz and i have MORE prizes 4 that prom. i need tabby’s chaco cup

mimi01 wrote on 2012-09-16 at 04:41 AM

Hey fudgeyvanilla, ya, dex dangerous its from WKN Peek-a-newz but now its retired. PLZLMKS if u want my dex space THX >^-^< +++mimi01+++

actully it was an exclusive item introduced on May 16th,
      2008. then retired a few years afterwards on Apr. 24th 2011.
      its not really rare, so not many people care about it. it isn’t from WKN, but now retired.

P.S. i already have the spaceship so no thanks :)

AMM03

mimi01 wrote on 2012-09-15 at 02:59 AM

I HAVE GEMSTERS!

I HAVE GREEN ATV AND ATV I MAYBE HAVE 5

mimi01

Hey fudgeyvanilla, ya, dex dangerous its from WKN Peek-a-newz but now its retired. PLZLMKS if u want my dex space THX >^-^< +++mimi01+++

mamaeukey1 wrote on 2012-09-14 at 11:48 PM

the star ship is an adventure pet item as is the jolly roger. I have numerous of both. well from our different accounts. We have lots of elephants and Koala. all they had AND CHEAP..
      I really would like the dex spaceship. my daughter lost hers betwenn rooms and they could never find it.
      I will look over list again, if still interested and then figuire out which account info to trade with you.
      Atten MamaE, shes a Koala so each account has at least one..

is the dex spaceship the retired exclusive one? i think
      i have one that i could hook you up with….. whats your UN? my user
      is fudgeyvanilla. so add me and i’ll send you the spaceship. for free :)

i used to be a retired exclusives collecter but it was a waste of my time so now i have
      a bunch of stuff i don’t need anymore.

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.