Do YOU have what I am looking for? +++SAG+++

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Do YOU have what I am looking for? +++SAG+++

This topic contains 333 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  bailey101010 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Yes! It posted! I am on lightblue Kinzchat right now if anyone wants to trade me. I am paperdog1234. I will be a golden retriever named Butterscotch.

nuttybuddy

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-07-05 at 08:13 PM

cfskate wrote on 2012-07-05 at 08:00 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-07-05 at 07:32 PM
      Hi everyone! I am looking for plumpy glasses, shuts, scuba belt, emo jeans, and a charm tiara. I have the full cat costume but it’s not for trade. Please tell me what you need for it. Thanks!

no offense but what is the point of telling of you have full cat if it is not for trade???

Well people ask for it.

Hey sag

I dont mean to wiggle in here but I was kinda curious (and not having a whole lotta luck lol) if you or anyone you know might possibly have a ribbon cave window? If you dont have time to check around its ok, if you do have one and/or have the time to poke around to see if someone has one and are able to find one could you plmk?? :D

NB

nuttybuddy

Hi everyone! I am looking for plumpy glasses, shuts, scuba belt, emo jeans, and a charm tiara. I have the full cat costume but it’s not for trade. Please tell me what you need for it. Thanks!

no offense but what is the point of telling of you have full cat if it is not for trade???

cfskate

The reason SAG (btw, HI SAG! lol) puts it “out there” that they have full cat not for trade is because a lot of us know when someone has something like that and they prefer to let everyone know right off the bat that its not for trade! That’s why.

NB

nuttybuddy

Because all the regulars probably know that SAG has cat and wanted to let everyone know its not for trade :D

NB

snowy527

Why do you have another trading forum?

Well people ask for it.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.