Do YOU have what I am looking for? +++SAG+++

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Do YOU have what I am looking for? +++SAG+++

This topic contains 333 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  bailey101010 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Yes! It posted! I am on lightblue Kinzchat right now if anyone wants to trade me. I am paperdog1234. I will be a golden retriever named Butterscotch.

ferretfriend

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-07-21 at 06:53 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-07-21 at 06:36 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-07-21 at 06:28 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-07-21 at 06:22 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-07-21 at 06:18 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-07-21 at 06:05 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-07-21 at 05:56 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-07-21 at 05:28 PM
      SAG
      I saw earlier in the TR you had the laser light show…I really need one….What would you like, supposing it\’s for trade?

Well I don\’t want to trade it actually. Sorry. It was a gift from jewles. So I don\’t think I want to trade it. I do need rockerz psi. I need the dog, cat, and the cow.
      Adama- I\’m ready to trade.

My rockerz cat PSI might be for trade, I finally got all of them today, and now I have full rockerz cat PSI. Do you have an offer?

I kinda need them all. What do you need? Will u give me a list??

lol You\’re silly. :)

OK, you had liked my rockerz cat PSI? I do need the beagle PSI, is that the only signature you have? Or, do you have newer PSI? Sorry if I\’m being picky, I really like it. :)

Sorry about yesterday, had to go after I posted.

ferret

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-07-21 at 06:36 PM

SAG
      I saw earlier in the TR you had the laser light show…I really need one….What would you like, supposing it’s for trade?

Well I don’t want to trade it actually. Sorry. It was a gift from jewles. So I don’t think I want to trade it. I do need rockerz psi. I need the dog, cat, and the cow.
      Adama- I’m ready to trade.

My rockerz cat PSI might be for trade, I finally got all of them today, and now I have full rockerz cat PSI. Do you have an offer?

Oh sorry….The part about finally having them all didn’t mean they were for trade…It meant i’d be picky on my rockerz cat PSI. What would you offer for it? My rockerz lion PSI might be for trade too. Not sure on either yet, but Rockerz cat glasses and shoes are definately for trade if you need them LMK

I don’t need the lion. I still have that one. I was going to tell u I think but I didn’t. Sorry. Well what do you need? Can you please give me a list?

Umm, Sure, I guess,
      Cat costume
      Swirl
      Swim top
      Cool sports shades
      Rockerz lion jacket
      Torn
      Red rock (x2)
      Runners (I need another lol)
      Laser light show
      Rockerz cow PSI
      Rockerz Bulldog PSI
      Froofroo fox PSI
      Cozy log hideaway
      Golden honey waterfall
      Any signature PSI I don’t have and like
      Umm….I don’t really know. PLMK if you have these.
      And, I’ll meet you, but we can’t trade because we already traded food today, remember?

I just remembered when I was in the trading room. Like when I was going to meet u. I thought oh well looks like we might have 2 KP. I think I needed to put a comma in betwen I thought. LOL! Are runners those E-Store Webkinz Runners? If so I have a pair but I don’t know if I can trade them. I have a small signature beagle psi. I can get you torn and red rock probobally. I think I spelled probobally wrong too. LOL!

ferretfriend

SAG
      I saw earlier in the TR you had the laser light show…I really need one….What would you like, supposing it’s for trade?

Well I don’t want to trade it actually. Sorry. It was a gift from jewles. So I don’t think I want to trade it. I do need rockerz psi. I need the dog, cat, and the cow.

Oh sorry….The part about finally having them all didn’t mean they were for trade…It meant i’d be picky on my rockerz cat PSI. What would you offer for it? My rockerz lion PSI might be for trade too. Not sure on either yet, but Rockerz cat glasses and shoes are definately for trade if you need them LMK

I don’t need the lion. I still have that one. I was going to tell u I think but I didn’t. Sorry. Well what do you need? Can you please give me a list?

Umm, Sure, I guess,

Cat costume
      Swirl
      Swim top
      Cool sports shades
      Rockerz lion jacket
      Torn
      Red rock (x2)
      Runners (I need another lol)
      Laser light show
      Rockerz cow PSI
      Rockerz Bulldog PSI
      Froofroo fox PSI
      Cozy log hideaway
      Golden honey waterfall
      Any signature PSI I don’t have and like

Umm….I don’t really know. PLMK if you have these.

And, I’ll meet you, but we can’t trade because we already traded food today, remember?

SAG

ferretfriend

SAG

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.