Do You Want A Unique Webkinz Outfit?

Home Forums Pets – Archives Do You Want A Unique Webkinz Outfit?

This topic contains 42 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  4BubbaGump 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

4BubbaGump

If you want a cool, unique outfit, please fill out the information below.
    1. Boy or Girl
    2. Type of outfit (casual, fancy, sleep, etc.)
    3. Any special colors you want in it
    4. Budget
    5. Type of pet
    I will get back to you ASAP :D

abislu1

Thx! I finished ur outfit at “the best outfit shop ever”. I no its wierd asking when I have my own outfit shop but I love to see how other people make there outfits. I like to add sparkle in almost all my outfits. Some people like adding warmer clothes. I luv everyone has a diffrent and wonderful sence of taste. :D

1. Boy 2. casual 3. black and red or blue 4. 1000 5. webkinz signature portuguese water dog I’m a deluxe membership if that information helps you in any way

4BubbaGump

@tear_the_wolf Okay, red webkinz runners, red fedora, arte’s bomber jacket, and streachy jeans. It comes to 1063. Sorry i went over :( But i hope you like it :D (It looks better with the Cool Baggy blue jeans, But those are 999 right there.)

Thanks i’m sure it will look great on him.

smsmo

1. Girl. 2. Any.3. Any. 4. Any. 5. Lil’ Tree Frog. Thanks!

4BubbaGump

Trench coat (cowboy Hat+Dark Shades+Wing Tip Shoes) And red mary janes.

abislu1

Girl,Sleep,Any colors,1000,Calico cat

4BubbaGump

@abislu1 I think your pet would be cute wearing the sweet dreams bathrobe (Fuzzy Slippers+ Thick Knit Sweater+ Yoga Pants) and fuzzy slippers. or the polka dot pj top and bottom.

4BubbaGump

Please, anyone?

Yioko789

Alright… #1 girl #2 casual #3 purple silver or gold #4 abt 80 or more #5 lil’ golden retriever pet. anyways u a deluxe and do u play on webkinz? if u find me fiend me a send them to me. just u say I want deluxe. I need shuts and headphones too………… sorry for putting pressure on u :D <3

Yioko789

i meant to say friend me hehe

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.